Xenoblade Chronicles X, good price?

Found 7th Dec 2016
Saw it in Cex for £22 never really thought anything about it, till i got home and thought dam wait isn't that a great price.

Compared it to previous HotUK deals and found the shopto ones. Guess what I'm wondering is has this already become a rare Nintendo jrpg like the rest, and I've fully missed out getting a cheap new copy for good? Missed my chance with The Last Story...

Part of me feels like i know the answer and is just looking for confirmation from the lovely HotUK community.

Hope it's still there...

5 Comments

Still have a copy I bought for £25 new a couple months ago, still sealed as have yet to find the time to play it. £22 isn't bad though as I think it'll be similar to the original in value eventually. Any RPG's on Nintendo systems seem to hold price well.

as for the game, I absolutely loved it and main reason I would buy a Wii U again once they go down in price. Hopefully they announce remaster or port for Switch.

at £22 it's a great price.

Shopto were selling it for 21 quid I think. This was a month or two ago though. Might wanna check there.

Original Poster

Went back and luckily it was still there, just seems like the best time to play it. People seem to have put many hours into it. Thanks for the responses!

Original Poster

orangebastage

Shopto were selling it for 21 quid I think. This was a month or two ago … Shopto were selling it for 21 quid I think. This was a month or two ago though. Might wanna check there.

​Did check it out hoping there would be something similar left over, but it looks like they've stopped with physical and move on to overpriced digital. It's a shame.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien411
    2. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G45
    3. Foo fighters presale code.3133
    4. Driving anxiety.22

See more discussions