Xfactor - Do you think the right people got through?

27 replies
27 Comments

Original Poster

I'm gutted Daniel Pearce didn't get through

youtube.com/wat…jLc

angelwithdirtyw;6482217

I'm gutted Daniel Pearce didn't get through … I'm gutted Daniel Pearce didn't get through :(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-FOBOAfjLc

Me too. I felt so sorry for him, I rate him more than the Teacher Daniel who I find cocky, but never mind eh, I am sure will be a good show.

angelwithdirtyw;6482217

I'm gutted Daniel Pearce didn't get through … I'm gutted Daniel Pearce didn't get through :(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-FOBOAfjLc

me too and so annoyed those talenteless twins are! :x

angelwithdirtyw;6482217

me too but he wasnt good enough, i think the american bloke should have gone through instead of ricky, and the girl group should have gone through instead of the ttwo *****, part from tht it was good, im glad lucy and stacy got through for obvious reasons :lol:

no, i don't think that them 2 damn twins should of went through!!! i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad Jamie 'Afro' Archer got through and Olly, shame that ethan didn't though!!

micoo;6482234

me too but he wasnt good enough, i think the american bloke should have … me too but he wasnt good enough, i think the american bloke should have gone through instead of ricky, and the girl group should have gone through instead of the ttwo *****, part from tht it was good, im glad lucy and stacy got through for obvious reasons :lol:

mate, that Lucie does my nut!

Original Poster

Bikebarbie;6482232

me too and so annoyed those talenteless twins are! :x

Me too I actually hate them with a passion, I wanna shave their heads when there are asleep.. they are sooo annoying lol

Unfortunately this year I think they got it right. Even the twins, love them or hate them.. I dunno, look how huge that crazy frog thing got and man... I hated that crazy frog lol

wanted the mohican fella to get through - si's reason that he wanted to give someone a first shot was horse s**t.. if he had the talent he shoulda gone through!!

and dont get me started on the 'irish' twins - irish being the reason they got through !!

Original Poster

micoo;6482234

me too but he wasnt good enough, i think the american bloke should have … me too but he wasnt good enough, i think the american bloke should have gone through instead of ricky, and the girl group should have gone through instead of the ttwo *****, part from tht it was good, im glad lucy and stacy got through for obvious reasons :lol:

I loved the american guy tooo... feel as though alot of the wrong people got put through this year :x

Original Poster

arcangel111;6482262

wanted the mohican fella to get through - si's reason that he wanted to … wanted the mohican fella to get through - si's reason that he wanted to give someone a first shot was horse s**t.. if he had the talent he shoulda gone through!! and dont get me started on the 'irish' twins - irish being the reason they got through !!

+1 :thumbsup:

danny09;6482244

mate, that Lucie does my nut!

shes a great singer and shes well fit :lol: shes gettin my votes :lol:

angelwithdirtyw;6482254

Me too I actually hate them with a passion, I wanna shave their heads … Me too I actually hate them with a passion, I wanna shave their heads when there are asleep.. they are sooo annoying lol

i would glady do more than just shave their heads when they sleep! pillow + irish twins from x factor = Happy Danny

arcangel111;6482262

wanted the mohican fella to get through - si's reason that he wanted to … wanted the mohican fella to get through - si's reason that he wanted to give someone a first shot was horse s**t.. if he had the talent he shoulda gone through!! and dont get me started on the 'irish' twins - irish being the reason they got through !!

Nah, the bloke with the mohican didn't have the same singing level and ability as the ones that actually went through, thought he was ok, but didn't rate him that much

micoo;6482275

shes a great singer and shes well fit :lol: shes gettin my votes :lol:

shes an ok singer and ok not fit :lol:

Daniel Pearce had his chance before............ only fair someone else had a go...........but the "twins"...... now thats taking the XXXXX factor!!!!

The twins, they should not have even been at the judges houses.................................arrogant as you like. Did anyone else think it was a bit predictable that Louis got the groups again I think it should have been Simons turn. But I was wondering if that was going to be the case but Simon threw his toys out of the pram and would not have given those twins even the slightest consideration so he was given the overs instead.

I wish Duane had gone through instead of Lloyd...x

Original Poster

princesskerry;6482347

The twins, they should not have even been at the judges … The twins, they should not have even been at the judges houses.................................arrogant as you like. Did anyone else think it was a bit predictable that Louis got the groups again I think it should have been Simons turn. But I was wondering if that was going to be the case but Simon threw his toys out of the pram and would not have given those twins even the slightest consideration so he was given the overs instead.

Yeah, it was so obvious, and it was obvious he would pick those awful twins just because they are irish.. they can't even sing... even Ronan keating was telling him they are cr*p and he still didn't listen

danny09;6482294

shes an ok singer and ok not fit :lol:

m8 shes the best singer in th competition and shes unbelievably fit, too hot to touch :lol:

Louis Walsh is a complete tw*t!

Should've picked Project A over the Candy Rain and the two scousers over the two irish idiots

I'm so annoyed!!

micoo;6482386

m8 shes the best singer in th competition and shes unbelievably fit, too … m8 shes the best singer in th competition and shes unbelievably fit, too hot to touch :lol:

no way man!!! shes not that fit! lol why aren't you on msn either! lol

Original Poster

Tintern1981;6482421

Louis Walsh is a complete tw*t!Should've picked Project A over the Candy … Louis Walsh is a complete tw*t!Should've picked Project A over the Candy Rain and the two scousers over the two irish idiotsI'm so annoyed!!

+1.... both girly groups and Miss Frank should have went through... he should have let the two irish tw**s cry

GUTTED that Daniel Pearce went out, disagree with posters above who says is wasn't that good, he blew most of the others out of the water, and looked like a pop star - reminded me of Seal. I think Simon's done a bit of a boo-boo there, would've put him in instead of Ollie or the other Daniel (who, might I add, has gone from really outstanding to really annoying in my eyes).

I think (obviously) that a major influence on who they pick is whether people will pick up the phone and spend money on them.

The boys especially are all 'girlie' fodder (who I would imagine are the majority spenders).

Thought the yank and Duane(sp) should have got through.

Other than that I agrred with the chosen 12.

Think the winner will deffo be from Simon's group.

Olly is the favourite atm I think.(which does surprise me)

Banned

Format for selection just didnt work this year

All 6 of Simons acts were better than all of the groups.

I reckon louie will have no acts left within 3/4 weeks

csiman;6487066

Format for selection just didnt work this yearAll 6 of Simons acts were … Format for selection just didnt work this yearAll 6 of Simons acts were better than all of the groups.I reckon louie will have no acts left within 3/4 weeks

Totally agree I can't understand why they don't give them their groups and then they pick the 6.

As with Cheryl she got stuck with the classical singer who she didn't 'get' in the boot camp.

Surely they should pick their own top 6 rather than be stuck with other judges choices.

dippy stacey does my head in but has good voice
twins r crap shouldve picked project a
dont like the afro one either wish the big girl or tracy went through instead
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions