Found 25th Oct 2008
ok, my sons watch a show on CITV called fun song factory. since xfactor has started i have thought that one of the guys from JLS is off that show but i've never looked it up since.
looked it up tonight and, yes, he was or is on that show..... who else knew this????

next post will have details xxxxx
lynds xxx

1. Misc
  2. X Factor
13 Comments

Original Poster

Aston Merrygold

Aston dreamed of being a footballer when he was growing up in Peterborough and at secondary school he represented England for the European Youth Games.

But a nerve disorder in his left foot meant Ortise had to give up sport, and when he was 14 his mother applied for him enter Kids Stars in their Eyes where he appeared as Michael Jackson.

Aston also performed in all of his school productions and after finishing school in 2004, he was cast in a new TV show called Fun Song Factory.

Aston met Marvin whilst auditioning for a TV advert and he was invited to come along and try out for JLS.

Since joining the band, Aston moved to London to be closer to the other members of JLS.

wahoo, i love being right :-D

If only they could sing :whistling:

Original Poster

LazyDonkey;3287969

If only they could sing :whistling:

loooool..... they're not TOO bad are they?

Banned

lol you feel proud? x

Original Poster

salder21;3287990

lol you feel proud? x

damn yeah loooooooool xx

lyndsbowes;3287982

loooool..... they're not TOO bad are they?

nov 1st soon:thumbsup:

Banned

lyndsbowes;3287997

damn yeah loooooooool xx

yay! go you then!!! :w00t::w00t:

lol xx

Original Poster

skusey;3288003

nov 1st soon:thumbsup:

lmao ;-)

Banned

This was posted on Digital Spy on 21st October. :thumbsup:

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

churchy2704;3288150

This was posted on Digital Spy on 21st October. … This was posted on Digital Spy on 21st October. :thumbsup:]http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a133242/jls-singer-appeared-in-citv-show.html

yay i wish i'd have seen it.... knew i'd seen him before :-D

marvin is frm my local area and they all have facebook statuses of marvin/jls to win i couldnt give a **** bet half of em dnt even no him lol although he also worked in our local i think it was safeways lol

Original Poster

dee.s.g;3289329

marvin is frm my local area and they all have facebook statuses of … marvin is frm my local area and they all have facebook statuses of marvin/jls to win i couldnt give a **** bet half of em dnt even no him lol although he also worked in our local i think it was safeways lol

lol, i don't know half of the people who have added me on facebook either lol

LOL fair do's!! x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't23
    2. word association Game74244852
    3. Add one, leave one game54315379
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322803

See more discussions