Xiaomi

Found 13th Jul
hi all, need to change my phone currently have a Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro and want to stick with Xiaomi, like the size of the note 3, use for web searches bit of vlogging and watching vids but mainly as a work tool, notes, diaries, photos, what's best on market at the moment? cheers
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Pull the trigger on this Here. I really want it myself but stuck with Redmi note 3 myself. Just don't have the funds. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s 6GB/64GB
Edited by: "wayners" 13th Jul
I just got the Mi Mix 2s and the camera quality is crazy good on the back, not so much on the front, very standard and you have to flip the phone upside down to use it for taking front facing photos, its super quick i believe it is on the same level as the iphone x and oneplus 5 and the memory is great for rendering files for vlogs you make, its quite expensive at around £400+ but you wont be dissapointed. The near bezeless display is also quite cool.
Cheers both looking at the mimix2s now outstanding phone by all reviews, need to just go for it
The new max 3 is coming out soon I understand. Band 20 is a problem on some xiaomi phones. Note 5 is a direct replacement for note 3 but I want a better camera
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants