Xiaomi 3 pro to purchase

Just wondering what's the best place to buy the xiaomi 3 pro? (not xiaomi NOTE 3 pro). All the retailers such as banggood, gearbest and AliExpress don't stock it at the moment. Tried ebay but it's refurbished and it's £140+.

Any ideas?

10 Comments

There is a note 4 global edition with band 20. Not sure about stock but was listed here. Maybe the note 3 is not being sold now?

huzaif

All the retailers such as banggood, gearbest and AliExpress don't stock … All the retailers such as banggood, gearbest and AliExpress don't stock it at the moment.

I doubt those retailers will ever get more stock either, and Xiaomi probably stopped producing them too. Why do you specifically want the 3 Pro? Since then the Redmi series (not Note) has released newer models in that line such as the 3S, 4A, 4, 4 Prime, 4X. I think only the 4A and 4 might be considered a step down to the 3 Pro in some aspects but the rest would be better. Also the 3S, 4A and 4X have B20 versions and all of the 4 series phones will available on those sites.

Original Poster

dreadzone101

I doubt those retailers will ever get more stock either, and Xiaomi … I doubt those retailers will ever get more stock either, and Xiaomi probably stopped producing them too. Why do you specifically want the 3 Pro? Since then the Redmi series (not Note) has released newer models in that line such as the 3S, 4A, 4, 4 Prime, 4X. I think only the 4A and 4 might be considered a step down to the 3 Pro in some aspects but the rest would be better. Also the 3S, 4A and 4X have B20 versions and all of the 4 series phones will available on those sites.

I only want it cus It seems the 3 pro is the only device from xiaomi that doesn't suffer the random reboot problem. I have the 3s prime but the reboot problem is too much of a pain.

huzaif

I only want it cus It seems the 3 pro is the only device from xiaomi that … I only want it cus It seems the 3 pro is the only device from xiaomi that doesn't suffer the random reboot problem. I have the 3s prime but the reboot problem is too much of a pain.

​I have RedMi note 4 4gb/64gb and no problem whatsoever you can get it for 130-150 Its A Great Device.

Original Poster

ZXDeals

​I have RedMi note 4 4gb/64gb and no problem whatsoever you can get it f … ​I have RedMi note 4 4gb/64gb and no problem whatsoever you can get it for 130-150 Its A Great Device.

​5.5inch is just too big, 5 is the max I'd go

Redmi 3 pro?

Original Poster

Qrunch

Redmi 3 pro?

​Yep

huzaif

I only want it cus It seems the 3 pro is the only device from xiaomi that … I only want it cus It seems the 3 pro is the only device from xiaomi that doesn't suffer the random reboot problem. I have the 3s prime but the reboot problem is too much of a pain.

Hmm, I wasn't aware of this problem but having a look, there does appear to be a lot of cases of it happening for 3S Prime owners. However there doesn't seem be multiple incidences of it happening on any of the Redmi 4 devices. The most I can find for any of them is a single thread from an owner using an unofficial vendor ROM with no-one else confirming they have the same issue. So I'd say the Redmi 4 devices would be fine.

there's a redmi 4 prime which is only 5 inch and is comparable to the note 4.

I THINK it has a band 20 version. maybe look for that.

Original Poster

Thanks a lot guys for all your help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. seller asked for IMEI1010
    2. parquet floor sanded57
    3. Decent hoover66
    4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…22

See more discussions