Xiaomi are officially selling their stock in the EU tomorrow (8th November) - see post for details

Found 7th Nov 2017
From 11am tomorrow (8th November) Xiaomi will be selling their some of their phones (Spain only at the moment) on their official website and, more importantly, amazon.es.

Prices seem reasonable enough too considering there should be no more worries about import duty and warranties:

Mi Mix 2: € 499
Mi 6 € 449
Mi A1 € 229
Mi Max 2 € 279
Redmi Note 4 € 169
Redmi 4A € 99

They also will be selling Mi Bands, boxes, bluetooth speakers etc
Community Updates
is this just a one day thing?
Original Poster
CosmicAero1 m ago

is this just a one day thing?

Nope, their first official step into Europe. They are planning on expanding across the continent apparently
If I can’t get a mi a1 on 11.11 then I’ll definitely get one through this method. Would you speak with Amazon uk customer services if there was a problem with the phone within the warranty period?
Are they selling on amazon.es from tomorrow as well? What time
This isn't their first step into Europe, they've sold officially in Poland for a while. Prices are alright but not great if it's not the Global version, also I'd rather import and chance getting it cheaper I think. Still good news and nice progress.
What is the amazon shop site then?
Is it worth having a mi band
they are also opening an offline store in greece
Sooner xiaomi has a good presence in Europe the better. Loving their products and more European/English based service will always be welcome
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants