Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Xiaomi dispatch delay

Posted 8th Oct 2021
Hi. First discussion posted so not sure if the right place or the sort of thing asked.

Bought a mobile for Xiaomi on the 3rd and it's still stating DC to Ship. which means warehouse to pass to DPD. I've been told there's a backlog due to a large volume of orders. Don't know if true or just being spun a lie. My previous order 2 weeks before turned up within 3 days.

Any one place an order this week and still waiting?
Community Updates
New Comment

Groups

22 Comments
  1. Avatar
    I know it's not mobile related but we ordered a replacement soundbar from Bose last month and were told the order went through but there's a 3+ month delay on shipping orders with everything that's been going on. So could well be true..
  2. Avatar
    Author
    Blurryface08/10/2021 12:28

I know it's not mobile related but we ordered a replacement soundbar from …I know it's not mobile related but we ordered a replacement soundbar from Bose last month and were told the order went through but there's a 3+ month delay on shipping orders with everything that's been going on. So could well be true..

Thanks for your reply but I was looking for Xiaomi specific orders.
  3. Avatar
    L0L08/10/2021 14:16

Thanks for your reply but I was looking for Xiaomi specific orders.

I know you were... Which is why I started out with I know it's not mobile related. Lots of big companies have got delays shipping at the moment.
  4. Avatar
    Author
    Blurryface08/10/2021 14:17

I know you were... Which is why I started out with I know it's not mobile …I know you were... Which is why I started out with I know it's not mobile related. Lots of big companies have got delays shipping at the moment.

The concern I had is that we made an order the same week that arrived within 3 days. Now this one seems stuck. Thanks anyway
  5. Avatar
    I ordered a Redmi note 10s on their website on the 5th Oct and it's still saying DC to ship so I'm hoping slight delays rather than a cancellation
  6. Avatar
    Author
    RGW212108/10/2021 14:22

I ordered a Redmi note 10s on their website on the 5th Oct and it's still …I ordered a Redmi note 10s on their website on the 5th Oct and it's still saying DC to ship so I'm hoping slight delays rather than a cancellation

Hi. Ah ok so similar to me. I've spoken on the phone and on chat and finally been given the same line that due to new releases they have delays. Agree, hopefully is delays as I've ordered a Mi11 lite with the headphone freebies.
  7. Avatar
    Author
    RGW212108/10/2021 14:22

I ordered a Redmi note 10s on their website on the 5th Oct and it's still …I ordered a Redmi note 10s on their website on the 5th Oct and it's still saying DC to ship so I'm hoping slight delays rather than a cancellation

It was a Redmi Note 10 Pro that we ordered beforehand that came within 3 days.
  8. Avatar
    L0L08/10/2021 14:30

Hi. Ah ok so similar to me. I've spoken on the phone and on chat and …Hi. Ah ok so similar to me. I've spoken on the phone and on chat and finally been given the same line that due to new releases they have delays. Agree, hopefully is delays as I've ordered a Mi11 lite with the headphone freebies.

I got the Redmi note 10s with the free smart band 5 for £119 so I'm hoping it arrives soon so iI can cash my Huawei mate 20 lite in at CEX
  9. Avatar
    Author
    RGW212108/10/2021 14:35

I got the Redmi note 10s with the free smart band 5 for £119 so I'm hoping …I got the Redmi note 10s with the free smart band 5 for £119 so I'm hoping it arrives soon so iI can cash my Huawei mate 20 lite in at CEX

🤞🏻
  10. Avatar
    Author
    RGW212108/10/2021 14:35

I got the Redmi note 10s with the free smart band 5 for £119 so I'm hoping …I got the Redmi note 10s with the free smart band 5 for £119 so I'm hoping it arrives soon so iI can cash my Huawei mate 20 lite in at CEX

I'll let you know if anything changes my end or they tell me otherwise. Be great if you could do the same 🏻
  11. Avatar
    L0L08/10/2021 14:45

I'll let you know if anything changes my end or they tell me otherwise. Be …I'll let you know if anything changes my end or they tell me otherwise. Be great if you could do the same 🏻

No problem bud
  12. Avatar
    Author
    @RGW2121 I've chased them up again. Been told it's been handed to DPD now .
    On the app or website tracking still shows as in warehouse. But they gave a DPD tracking number which shows they now have it. Sadly due for delivery Monday not Saturday 😥.
    Give them a message or phonecall and they may be able to give you your DPD tracking number. 🏻🤞🏻
  13. Avatar
    L0L08/10/2021 15:34

@RGW2121 I've chased them up again. Been told it's been handed to DPD now …@RGW2121 I've chased them up again. Been told it's been handed to DPD now . On the app or website tracking still shows as in warehouse. But they gave a DPD tracking number which shows they now have it. Sadly due for delivery Monday not Saturday 😥.Give them a message or phonecall and they may be able to give you your DPD tracking number. 🏻🤞🏻

Mine is still saying DC to ship but I am a couple of days behund yourself. Thank you It gives me a bit mor confidence it should arrive at some point.
  14. Avatar

@RGW2121 I've chased them up again. Been told it's been handed to DPD now …@RGW2121 I've chased them up again. Been told it's been handed to DPD now . On the app or website tracking still shows as in warehouse. But they gave a DPD tracking number which shows they now have it. Sadly due for delivery Monday not Saturday 😥.Give them a message or phonecall and they may be able to give you your DPD tracking number. 🏻🤞🏻

Fingers crossed it might arrive earlier, my last DPD delivery was attempted on a Saturday then marked as redelivery Monday but surprisingly it turned up on the Sunday instead.
  15. Avatar
    Author
    RGW212108/10/2021 15:42

Mine is still saying DC to ship but I am a couple of days behund yourself. …Mine is still saying DC to ship but I am a couple of days behund yourself. Thank you It gives me a bit mor confidence it should arrive at some point.

Yeah mine still is

Yeah does look like they are just running behind.
  16. Avatar

Did your phone arrive yet
  17. Avatar
    Author
    RGW212111/10/2021 17:59

Did your phone arrive yet

Yeah. Few issues though which I'm trying to sort
  18. Avatar
    L0L11/10/2021 18:03

Yeah. Few issues though which I'm trying to sort

Cheers for the reply .... Hope you get all sorted
  19. Avatar
    Author
    RGW212111/10/2021 18:08

Cheers for the reply .... Hope you get all sorted

Cheers. Trying to get a replacement as there's marks on the rear and they didn't send my complete order. This order has been a nightmare. One before was perfect and speedy.

Yours arrived yet?
  20. Avatar
    L0L11/10/2021 18:21

Cheers. Trying to get a replacement as there's marks on the rear and they …Cheers. Trying to get a replacement as there's marks on the rear and they didn't send my complete order. This order has been a nightmare. One before was perfect and speedy. Yours arrived yet?

No arrived yet but I have a DPD tracking number which they sent but their website won't recognise it at the moment it's about 25 digits long .... Hopefully I'll get it by Thursday and no issues. Do you think yours could be second hand or a refurb ?
  21. Avatar
    Author
    RGW212111/10/2021 18:24

No arrived yet but I have a DPD tracking number which they sent but their …No arrived yet but I have a DPD tracking number which they sent but their website won't recognise it at the moment it's about 25 digits long .... Hopefully I'll get it by Thursday and no issues. Do you think yours could be second hand or a refurb ?

No. Its where they've stuck the serial number sticker on the rear of the phone on the Matt glass. Its left a large rectangle mark where the sticker was. Tried rubbing alcohol etc but think it's reacted with the coating. Not sure a replacement will be any different but want to try.....
  22. Avatar
    L0L11/10/2021 18:27

No. Its where they've stuck the serial number sticker on the rear of the …No. Its where they've stuck the serial number sticker on the rear of the phone on the Matt glass. Its left a large rectangle mark where the sticker was. Tried rubbing alcohol etc but think it's reacted with the coating. Not sure a replacement will be any different but want to try.....

Wish you all the best with it bud.
Post a comment
Top Merchants