Xiaomi fault is it just on Redmi note 4 Or all phones.

Posted 26th Jan
does anyone else get this same is and is there any fix for it.
Basically

if I am typing on any platform, with the visible keyboard and screen locks. it then becomes very difficult too unlock the screen. after swiping lots of times finally it unlocks but then there's loads of keys been pressed on screen at first I thought there was some other problem but it only happens when the keyboard is in use and the screen has locked.

thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I get this, I pull the top drawer down first then swipe up to get the keypad to unlock.
Going to get a new phone shortly anyway so not too bothered by it.
Thanks Im trying it see what happens, yes that works. Food one is it a bug or is there a reason for this.
Note 3. Similar. Locks but screen off and on fixes or phone reboots. Battery is starting to go flat quickly. Maybe after summer I'll get new phone. I tend to wait until phone becomes trouble before buying new. Factory reset helps sometimes iron out problems and do one every year.
Edited by: "wayners" 26th Jan
wayners26/01/2020 17:00

Note 3. Similar. Locks but screen off and on fixes or phone reboots. …Note 3. Similar. Locks but screen off and on fixes or phone reboots. Battery is starting to go flat quickly. Maybe after summer I'll get new phone. I tend to wait until phone becomes trouble before buying new. Factory reset helps sometimes iron out problems and do one every year.

Ah so this is common fault with Xiaomi . Will it be a software issue.
Bugs in Android I guess. I've not had update for over a year.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants