Xiaomi m365 scooter recall

Posted 8th Jun
Anyone know if the recall is true, I purchased mine from halfords.

3243937-najUO.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
Looks like it is correct mi.com/glo…am/
Mines from halfords too. thank God it's not from these Chinese companies where I possibly would have had to return back
Misslovely08/06/2019 22:46

Mines from halfords too. thank God it's not from these Chinese companies …Mines from halfords too. thank God it's not from these Chinese companies where I possibly would have had to return back

Have you entered the serial number to confirm it is part of the recall batch.
SOUTHWALES08/06/2019 22:56

Have you entered the serial number to confirm it is part of the recall …Have you entered the serial number to confirm it is part of the recall batch.

No, I'm in bed . Will do when I go downstairs.
Apparently they sold 7,k in UK and thats alot.
Only 1 in Russia
Slightly off topic here. Would you recommend 1 for a 4 mile round trip commute to work?
MonkeyMan9009/06/2019 16:16

Slightly off topic here. Would you recommend 1 for a 4 mile round trip …Slightly off topic here. Would you recommend 1 for a 4 mile round trip commute to work?

Certainly would, I am 76kg and get 11 miles range
SOUTHWALES09/06/2019 20:12

Thank you. I am just concerned about the legality of them as I travel on busy streets. Hopefully a law will be passed soon.
MonkeyMan9009/06/2019 20:28

Thank you. I am just concerned about the legality of them as I travel on …Thank you. I am just concerned about the legality of them as I travel on busy streets. Hopefully a law will be passed soon.

I use mine in parks as I'm sacred to use in public because of the law. Plus i get people staring at me in parks so I cant win!! Who do you keep happy? The law or yourself
SOUTHWALES09/06/2019 20:12

That's surprising, you're fairly under the weight limit and get quite a lot less than than the quoted range, obviously claimed ranges are always overly ambitious but that's quite a big margin.
I purchased mine from Halfords and is affected. Wander if I can just return it back to Halfords for a replacement?
SOUTHWALES08/06/2019 22:56

Have you entered the serial number to confirm it is part of the recall …Have you entered the serial number to confirm it is part of the recall batch.

Iv finally had a chance to enter my serial number and it is in the recall list !
Iv hardly used it
Misslovely10/06/2019 14:03

Iv finally had a chance to enter my serial number and it is in the recall …Iv finally had a chance to enter my serial number and it is in the recall list ! Iv hardly used it

Mine to so will have to deal with it at the weekend as to busy with work this week.
SOUTHWALES10/06/2019 18:35

Mine to so will have to deal with it at the weekend as to busy with work …Mine to so will have to deal with it at the weekend as to busy with work this week.

They will email us with what to do.
Bet the shops will be peed off. I don't have my box too, left it at halfords
Mine affected too by recall. Have entered email. See what that they say. Prob replace the screw/bolt that's affected.
mrT78611/06/2019 20:15

Mine affected too by recall. Have entered email. See what that they say. …Mine affected too by recall. Have entered email. See what that they say. Prob replace the screw/bolt that's affected.

Heard they are organising shipping to France to have repairs done at no cost to buyer.
SOUTHWALES11/06/2019 22:31

Heard they are organising shipping to France to have repairs done at no …Heard they are organising shipping to France to have repairs done at no cost to buyer.

Thanks for the post, wouldn't have known otherwise.
SOUTHWALES11/06/2019 22:31

Heard they are organising shipping to France to have repairs done at no …Heard they are organising shipping to France to have repairs done at no cost to buyer.

Wonder how long that gonna take if that's the case, annoying because summer is coming soon (hopefully) lol
Can't you just tighten the screw yourself?
sonofsouth12/06/2019 19:36

Can't you just tighten the screw yourself?

My thoughts exactly but if it's part of the hinge mechanism it is probably working loose when folding the frame.
jaketheplumber12/06/2019 19:43

My thoughts exactly but if it's part of the hinge mechanism it is probably …My thoughts exactly but if it's part of the hinge mechanism it is probably working loose when folding the frame.

TBH I would try to sort the issue myself, if possible, before departing from the scooter for a month or 2.
Not everybody is mechanically inclined, I get that but how would you replace dodgy battery cell or punctured tire on a scooter?
I heard tire is not easy to replace.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants