Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Xiaomi Mi 9 SE (Possibly A MI 9 Snapdragon 855) See Description 128GB for £269 @ Amazon

Expert (Beta) 3
Posted 25th Dec 2019
I've just ordered this, as the description and screen size relay to the mi 9, but the title is the SE, if you're lucky you'll recieve a mi 9 128gb for £269, if you get an SE, very easy returns.
amazon.co.uk/dp/…S48

Currently out of stock but available to order, I think the title is wrong 🤞

3374021.jpg
  • Features & details
  • 19: 9, 5 + FHD super AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octacore processor
  • 48MP 12MP 16MP + + AI triple reverse camera + 20 MP front camera
  • Miui 10 (9 Android pie)
  • In image-fingerprint sensor

Product Description
48MP. Details matter. Ultra Clear AI triple camera flagship Snapdragon 855 stronger faster 20W wireless charging be the first new opportunities incredibly fast Snapdragon 855 processor 20% fast gaming experience, 45% improved CPU performance to experience 300% AI performance. The biggest upgrade to Qualcomm Snapdragon store in the history of smartphones, Snapdragon is driving it as the engine of world devices. Now the Snapdragon 855 Presents another Leap forward in performance. Prepared with 7 Nm process technology, it performs the packing, and we take pride to be the first to it by Mi. 9 super-fast Snapdragon 855 with two Turbo technologies for the double promotion system optimization allows you to create a fast performance even faster hands. Mi Turbo deeper optimization ensures that the phone Will maintain ideal state for a year and a half of use, and game Turbo allows even more speed for exceptional gaming experiences. Charge faster with the world's first 20W wireless Fast Charging wireless charging as never before, The day of the wireless charging slow've seen in the past. New innovations have now it is possible to achieve full charge in 90 minutes done with wireless charging - that is even faster than conventional 18W wired charging. Sony 48MP image sensor ultra-wide-ai triple camera extraordinary quality, rated top level in the world world's highest resolution image sensor for smartphones so far four times the resolution three times the light sensitivity what is it, a camera with have four times as many pixels as the typical 12MP smartphone It means that if you zoom in, There is enough detail to create a high quality photo. With the half-inch light sensor and 4-in-1 1, 6M large pixels, pictures are lively.
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Link not working
Thanks, I guess it's worth it for the price. I ordered one aswell. Let's hope it's gonna be in stock soon and we get a Mi 9 not a Mi 9 SE
Edited by: "Geokaxgod" 25th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants