Xiaomi Mi A1 or ZTE Axon 7?

Found 27th Oct 2017
I'm looking for a couple of phones to replace my LG G4 and my wife's iPhone 6.
they won't get too much of a hammering, but we've both noticed our phones getting slower over the last few months and mine has started draining the battery really quickly.
So if anything, speed, responsiveness and resistance to bloatware are the key features.

Budget wise I'm looking at £150 to £200 unless spending a little bit more would get a much better phone. So the Mi A1 and Axon 7 were the 2 phones I was thinking about. Are there any others I should be considering around that price point?

Many thanks!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
I don't have personal experience of either, but the spec of the ZTE looks better if they are the same price - other than that the Xiaomi should get Android 8 and its Snapdragon 625 SoC will probably give better battery life. Both look pretty good if £150-200.
(Just included the S7edge in the comparison because that is what I have (paid £300 2nd hand last November)).
Id go for the Xiaomi Note 4 with 4GB/64GB and massive battery, £135 cant beat it
I bought my Mum the MI A1 and she loves it, it’s running Stock Android 7.1.2 at the moment with a update to Android 8.0 before the end of 2017 and I have heard on a forum it could get Android P (9.0) also the battery life is excellent 2 days with medium usage.
Edited by: "Sprograt" 27th Oct 2017
Post a comment

Top Discussions