Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is being revealed on May 31st

Found 28th May
HUKD's favourite fitness tracker, the Xiaomi Mi Band 2, is getting a successor really soon. If you were considering buying one it's worth holding off until the new one is launched as it's price will be reduced (or you can buy the new one).

More here: androidauthority.com/xia…45/

I'm quite glad I saw this - was looking for a cheap Mi Band 2 as they make good gifts but now the newer version is going to be released, I'll hold on.
Community Updates
8 Comments
I'll have one if the price is reasonable. Mi band 2 takes some beating for price vs functions.

Don't want to spend much as I wreck them.
I'm just waiting on the mi max 3 got the mi band 2 and can only agree it's amazing.
Released in China first with a price equivalent to $26
Bigger oled screen, same 20 day battery charge and improved 50m water resistance
androidcentral.com/xia…amp

Looks really good, has NFC for $30 or $25 without NFC. Display was a bit small on Mi Band 2, so it's great that it's been increased in size. Only minor annoyance is that it's still using BT 4.2 as opposed to BT 5.0.
Edited by: "jamie015" 31st May
My Mi band 2 is on 74% battery after 14 days, hopefully the 3 will have similar. Admittedly I only check it once or twice a day.
dcx_badass1 m ago

My Mi band 2 is on 74% battery after 14 days, hopefully the 3 will have …My Mi band 2 is on 74% battery after 14 days, hopefully the 3 will have similar. Admittedly I only check it once or twice a day.

They've upped the battery capacity so hopefully it should remain the same given the bigger screen
Edited by: "jamie015" 31st May
Where would you buy the new band from?
louisputtick28 m ago

Where would you buy the new band from?

All the usual Chinese websites such as AliExpress, Gearbest, etc. Might also be sold through Three when Xiaomi come to the UK soon
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants