Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 or 2s? Opinions?

Found 28th Mar
Hey all,

With the announcement of the 2s I'm definitely going for a bezelless phone in the coming weeks, just not sure which one.

I know like me there are alot of Xiaomi users/enthusiasts on here so I thought I'd see people's opinions on the new launch and if you think the upgrade is worth the extra 150-200 notes.

Dual cameras, new CPU, GPU, but same screen and resolution, no waterproofing? What do you guys think?
Community Updates
AskElectronicsXiaomi
3 Comments
Think 2s, camera on the mix 2 isn't it's strongest point. The 2s should fix this
I would have loved a Mi Mix but sadly lack of B20 ruled it out, the Mi Mix 2 fixed that but with a massive battery size cut...and the Mix 2s is the same.

Being an ex Lenovo P2 owner these 3400 Mah batteries are killers for me. Nothing beats not having to charge your phone half way through the day or remembering every night, especially If you travel for work a lot as i do.

If you can live with a Midrange CPU there are some amazing bargains out there with only slightly lower specs at half the price...

Take a look at the Ulephone Power 3s or the Vernee X.....
Uridium20 m ago

I would have loved a Mi Mix but sadly lack of B20 ruled it out, the Mi Mix …I would have loved a Mi Mix but sadly lack of B20 ruled it out, the Mi Mix 2 fixed that but with a massive battery size cut...and the Mix 2s is the same.Being an ex Lenovo P2 owner these 3400 Mah batteries are killers for me. Nothing beats not having to charge your phone half way through the day or remembering every night, especially If you travel for work a lot as i do.If you can live with a Midrange CPU there are some amazing bargains out there with only slightly lower specs at half the price...Take a look at the Ulephone Power 3s or the Vernee X.....

I would agree with you if the Snapdragon 835/845 wasn't so power efficient.

My Mi 6 easily lasts a day and a half, up to 2 if I do nothing on it

It's not quite a 4000+ battery but it does last more than enough time for me

However I don't travel for work and only use portable batteries for holidays so I can assume it's alot less convenient for you!

Not sure Ulephone or Vernee live up to Xiaomi build quality either but I may be wrong...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants