Xiaomi NFC

Posted 14th Sep
Hi, I've had a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 for appx two and a half years (had a Note 2 prior to that). It's served me well for the price but I feel to upgrade to something a bit better (part shattered screen). By better I mean NFC and fast charge ability. I'm not overly bothered about the camera but obviously any additional improved feature would be welcomed. Ideally I'd like to spend appx £150. Any recommendations? Happy to wait a few months if something is on the horizon. Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Honor 10 or lite which is cheaper
Edited by: "wayners" 14th Sep
What about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro?
I'm in a similar situation with the Note 4, the note 8 pro has NFC but is sadly mediatek garbage, the note 8 is snapdragon but no NFC, I'm hoping the note 9 will have NFC and be snapdragon now its finally filtered down to the Redmi line.
dcx_badass15/09/2019 09:52

I'm in a similar situation with the Note 4, the note 8 pro has NFC but is …I'm in a similar situation with the Note 4, the note 8 pro has NFC but is sadly mediatek garbage, the note 8 is snapdragon but no NFC, I'm hoping the note 9 will have NFC and be snapdragon now its finally filtered down to the Redmi line.

But we may wait another 6-8 months for the Note 9 right?
SOUTHWALES15/09/2019 11:31

How about this but no NFC …How about this but no NFC https://www.amazon.co.uk/X3-Ulefone-SIM-Free-Bluetooth-Resistant/dp/B07VT4GPT7/ref=sr_1_10?keywords=Ulefone+3&qid=1568542463&s=gateway&sr=8-10

Yikes, no dont like the look of that :). Also NFC is a must else I'd keep existing phone for a little while longer.
Os715/09/2019 10:53

But we may wait another 6-8 months for the Note 9 right?

Probably yes, so it depends if you can manage. I'm going to swap mine to the lineageos rom to give it a bit more life, although just a factory reset would probably help after this long.
dcx_badass15/09/2019 11:46

Probably yes, so it depends if you can manage. I'm going to swap mine to …Probably yes, so it depends if you can manage. I'm going to swap mine to the lineageos rom to give it a bit more life, although just a factory reset would probably help after this long.

Okay how about this bad boy, NFC, 6gb/128gb, built in UHF radio with Ptt button, massive 10,000mah battery, £199 delivered direct from black view UK saving you £150 if buying anywhere else. blackview.uk/pro…ro/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants