Xiaomi Note 4 Gearbest

Found 22nd Nov 2017
Has anyone use British priority mail for postage? ordered this 30 Oct even though the order should be delivered 10-20 days
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Good luck with that one, I’ve always found gearbest impossible to work with when something goes wrong.
if gearbest are not responding then paypal is your best option
how long was dispatch time.. can be a few days for that on top, take off weekends and its still may be on the way
Original Poster
mattmerch1 h, 5 m ago

if gearbest are not responding then paypal is your best option

They just copy and paste same text while I reported the xiaomi ultra battery pack, there some delay even though gone past the time
i always double the time they claim if its coming from china
Original Poster
mrwhitelabel14 m ago

how long was dispatch time.. can be a few days for that on top, take off …how long was dispatch time.. can be a few days for that on top, take off weekends and its still may be on the way

Already taken off the weekend since it business days calculated, only concerned because 2 of my package haven't arrived on time
You might have ordered on the 30th but when was it actually shipped to you. It normally takes 2-3 weeks from the shipping date.
Hi londar,

Could you please kindly send me your order number for re-checking ?

Gearbest Store Rep.Alice
You can contact me here : Alice@gearbest.com
Mine took 3 weeks, no tracking and basic post.
Original Poster
Well looks like the tracking updated today, going to be sent 25th there one thing I don't need to worry my mum yapping on her bad phone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants