Xiaomi Phones Specs Table

Posted 20th NovEdited by:"curryishot"
Hello everyone, there's a lot of Xiaomi phone deals lately and I'm sure there's more to come. Someone from another thread today asked if there's any matrix for Xiaomi phones so I've decided to create a specs table for it. I had to manually type/copy and paste them from gsmarena.com so forgive me for any mistakes or inaccuracy. If you spot any wrong information, just let me know and I'll amend. Hopefully this would help someone to do comparison before buying.

Here's the link to the Google Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spr…ing

Html tables version
frustratedbadger.htmlpasta.com/

3336191.jpg

3336191.jpg

3336191.jpg
Source: gsmarena.com
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

7 Comments
Let me be the first to give you a high five for the effort.

Will be taking a proper look at this later.
Thanks for all your hard work there are that many Xiaomis it's hard to keep track I'm sure this will be a lot of help for many people
Thanks buddy, that would be handy
Great post buddy . Certainly will help a great deal in deciding which one to buy during the deals week.
Phone I wanted to compare isn't on there? Redmi Note 6 Pro?

Cheers
Edited by: "steevieboy4u" 20th Nov
steevieboy4u20/11/2019 20:51

Phone I wanted to compare isn't on there? Redmi Note 6 Pro?Cheers

yes, that's only 70 out of 120 xiaomi phones listed in gsmarena. Thanks for pointing out, I'll update it tomorrow
curryishot20/11/2019 22:07

yes, that's only 70 out of 120 xiaomi phones listed in gsmarena. Thanks …yes, that's only 70 out of 120 xiaomi phones listed in gsmarena. Thanks for pointing out, I'll update it tomorrow

Cheers, seen it on a deal on here from laptops direct and I'm considering buying one so it would be great to see how it compares overall
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions