Groups

Xiaomi redmi 3 pro still worth it?

The xiaomi redmi 3 pro is preffered for me than the redmi NOTE 3 pro due to the simple size and weight. II also prefer the redmi 3 pro to the redmi 3s due to a better processor, but just asking, is the redmi 3 pro still worth it for around £120 (for 2gb ram and 16gb storage) or £150 (for 3gb ram and 32gb storage)?

Any chance of android Nougat on this?

11 Comments

Where are you looking at buying, I've seen the 2gb for £86 and the 3gb for £106 in the deals section. The pounds tanked but you should be able to find within £10 of that.

The Redmi 4 is out soon hopefully, specs are out but no date yet.

Original Poster

eBay, would rather spend abit more for the reliability I guess

For 120 yes..... Guess it depends what phone you'll come from though.

Original Poster

doncoop

For 120 yes..... Guess it depends what phone you'll come from though.

​HTC One s :'L

huzaif

​HTC One s :'L

​Which HTC one?

Banned

i think not... btw the regular redmi 3 has **** camera, has no dual led flash and it more weak... would not get the pro 3 at the moment let alone the regular redmi 3

kelo7711

i think not... btw the regular redmi 3 has **** camera, has no dual led … i think not... btw the regular redmi 3 has **** camera, has no dual led flash and it more weak... would not get the pro 3 at the moment let alone the regular redmi 3

​Presuming its not a typo and the OP has a one S then the redmi 3 Pro beats it in every category.
    Processor, ram, MP of camera, storage, dual sim, battery, OS.
    I'm not sure what your experience is of the redmi 3 / 3 Pro but I've found it capable in camera. Which is what to expect when buying a £140 phone.
    Now if it was a typo and you the OP has a one m8 or above then it gets tough.
    Day to day performance wouldn't be too dissimilar. But camera probably worse. But then battery life would knock it out the park.

I'm inclined to think if you have an itch to change this is a cracking device for a sensible sum.

Original Poster

doncoop

​Presuming its not a typo and the OP has a one S then the redmi 3 Pro b … ​Presuming its not a typo and the OP has a one S then the redmi 3 Pro beats it in every category. Processor, ram, MP of camera, storage, dual sim, battery, OS. I'm not sure what your experience is of the redmi 3 / 3 Pro but I've found it capable in camera. Which is what to expect when buying a £140 phone. Now if it was a typo and you the OP has a one m8 or above then it gets tough. Day to day performance wouldn't be too dissimilar. But camera probably worse. But then battery life would knock it out the park. I'm inclined to think if you have an itch to change this is a cracking device for a sensible sum.

​Was not a typo, I have the HTC one s. Thanks for your feedback.

Original Poster

thanks for everyone's feedback, I guess ill wait till redmi 4 maybe

Original Poster

thanks you all for your feedback

My redmi note 3 pro arrived yesterday to replace my aging and slowly dieing samsung galaxy note 3. First impressions are good. Feels nice, performs well, camera is decent enough and at 130 quid I think it's a bargain. Obviously time will tell how good this phone is but so far so good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon11
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391111
      4. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88

See more discussions