Xiaomi Redmi Airdots or QCY Series?

Posted 18th Oct
These two seem to be the best earphones at the moment in terms of Airpod-like features.

I had the infamous QCY T1 earbuds. I'd buy these in a flash but it seems there's a few new models out and about.

What should I get around the £10 mark?

@MrSwitch any advice?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
From recent postings I'd stick with the QCY's, the haylou, or Airdots, all the rest seem a bit poop. However I'm currently using these m.de.aliexpress.com/ite…tml and they are brilliant in my opinion
38692337-NZBlc.jpg
MrSwitch18/10/2019 11:37

From recent postings I'd stick with the QCY's, the haylou, or Airdots, all …From recent postings I'd stick with the QCY's, the haylou, or Airdots, all the rest seem a bit poop. However I'm currently using these https://m.de.aliexpress.com/item/32976506048.html and they are brilliant in my opinion[Image]

I thought that was the case, I've noticed Haylou but with Xiaomi appended to it - are they like how Samsung may use AKG speakers - a collaboration if you will?

As for the ones you posted, they look alright - not keen on the casing though.
Edited by: "M0nk3h" 18th Oct
M0nk3h18/10/2019 14:03

I thought that was the case, I've noticed Haylou but with Xiaomi appended …I thought that was the case, I've noticed Haylou but with Xiaomi appended to it - are they like how Samsung may use AKG speakers - a collaboration if you will?As for the ones you posted, they look alright - not keen on the casing though.

Yeah, basically from what I've read anyway.
MrSwitch18/10/2019 14:10

Yeah, basically from what I've read anyway.

Nice one. I think I might opt for the Xiaomi Haylou ones - they seem to boast bass.
M0nk3h18/10/2019 14:20

Nice one. I think I might opt for the Xiaomi Haylou ones - they seem to …Nice one. I think I might opt for the Xiaomi Haylou ones - they seem to boast bass.

Aye, I got a lot of good feedback when I posted them.
MrSwitch18/10/2019 14:21

Aye, I got a lot of good feedback when I posted them.

Nice to hear. Do you think it'll be worth it to go for the Pro model?
M0nk3h18/10/2019 14:23

Nice to hear. Do you think it'll be worth it to go for the Pro model?

What's it got over the standard?
Bought T3 £30, lots of problems. T1 still great.
MrSwitch18/10/2019 14:24

What's it got over the standard?

It looks like the only major difference is the 800mAh battery but they market the Pro as having AAC etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants