Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Case - recommendations

Hi all,

I (as a result of a post last year) purchased a Redmi Note 3 and a case. My case is a bit worn around the edges now, so I am on the hunt for a new one. .. preferably from the UK.

Anyone out there that can recommend a flip case that they are using, and where it was bought from? Ideal price point sub £5.

many thanks in anticipation.

Stuart

6 Comments

Xda have a thread on cases for the phone, however I think most will be from China. I assume you have the international version which has band 20 and is 3mm ish longer than the standard Redmi note 3?

If its the International version/Special edition/Kate these are the cases available to you.You can't buy these cases in the UK. I've bought 3 different cases from Aliexpress and they all fit no problem and arrived within 2 weeks.

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 7th Jan

Original Poster

Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Official Global ROM Mobile Phone Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core 5.5" 1920x1080 16MP 4000mAh

this is what was ordered.... I presume that it is the international version. ordered via aliexpress/Hong Kong Goldway. I will take a look at the link provided. many thanks again for the advise given.

Original Poster

just done an AIDA64 check and apparently I have a Kenzo version.

If you can wait a couple of weeks, then buy cases from aliexpress works out cheaper
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)22
    2. Morrisons Cafe45
    3. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?710
    4. Laser eye surgery11

See more discussions