Groups

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 pro

Looking at seriously getting one of these can anyone tell the best place to buy from, is there a UK seller that's reliable, best price they've seen the phone & also the most important will it run on the three 4g network? Many thanks

11 Comments

willmyphonework.com will tell you the networks supported and buy from aliexpress

Original Poster

Lovely cheers, but Omg Ali express has so many versions which 2go 4

Hello,i have mine for sale,used it for a month,GF gave me an iphone yesterday. Will sell it for 190£ and throw in a case from xiaomi and a 128gb sd card from samsung.phone is great and works on 4g

fluff45

Lovely cheers, but Omg Ali express has so many versions which 2go 4

​aliexpress isn't a uk seller or is it

Aliexpress is not UK. Bought 3 phones from them with a 14 day turnaround. They offer delivery insurance to which is added by default. You can buy from ebay UK but price may put you off. As for different versions I think there are only 2. 32gig and 64gig. Just many different sellers on aliexpress but it's the same phone

Why do you want the Note 4? It's a mediatek phone so pretty terrible, it's a very unpopular phone for that reason. Buggy, slow, unlikely to get updates and poor battery compared to others .

The Redmi Note 3 Pro/Prime is better and more popular as it's Qualcomm based. The Qualcomm based Redmi Note 4 Pro/Prime is due to be unveiled tomorrow.

Anyway, use Hong Kong Goldway on aliexpress and select 'sellers shipping method' so you don't have customs charges.

franciscomarinheiro

Hello,i have mine for sale,used it for a month,GF gave me an iphone … Hello,i have mine for sale,used it for a month,GF gave me an iphone yesterday. Will sell it for 190£ and throw in a case from xiaomi and a 128gb sd card from samsung.phone is great and works on 4g

In your for sale thread you said you had a Redmi 4 Pro 64gb which doesn't exist and you've ignored all questions which would probably discourage people from buying from you.
    Edited by: "dcx_badass" 16th Jan

Here is the link of the one i purchased,and you can shut it,inform yourself.

m.gearbest.com/cel…d=4

franciscomarinheiro

Here is the link of the one i purchased,and you can shut it,inform … Here is the link of the one i purchased,and you can shut it,inform yourself.http://m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_493370.html?wid=4

That isn't the Redmi Note 4 or the Redmi 4 Pro, that's the Redmi Pro a completely different phone. Maybe you should learn what you are selling...
    Edited by: "dcx_badass" 16th Jan

Thread spoil much. Give him a break. The xiaomis are a nightmare.

Mc mart Ali express is fine
    2 wks standard delivery time
    Price between 120 pounds to 140 pound for 3GB Ram version
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions