Xiaomi SOOCAS/SOOCAREX3 Toothbrush heads so expensive?

Found 19th May
Bought 2 of these toothbrushes 30£ pop, 3 months gone and mine and my gf needs new heads, £5 per heads, 40£ a year bewteen us in heads, this is really expensive right? is anyone in the same boat and can see another brands that will fit there design.

gearbest.com/too…363
---

gearbest.com/too…363
Community Updates
5 Comments
Do the heads degrade quickly? Those heads seem quite expensive, if you are only getting 3 months out of them.
Dannyrobbo3 h, 32 m ago

Do the heads degrade quickly? Those heads seem quite expensive, if you …Do the heads degrade quickly? Those heads seem quite expensive, if you are only getting 3 months out of them.

you should replace any toothbrush every 3 months lakepointedentaltx.com/why…hs/
Dannyrobbo3 h, 51 m ago

Do the heads degrade quickly? Those heads seem quite expensive, if you …Do the heads degrade quickly? Those heads seem quite expensive, if you are only getting 3 months out of them.

had mine 5 months and they were probs gone over month ago tbh, been using a different one as been delaying buying new ones, might have to look at different toothbrushes, 40£ a year
mattsk44 m ago

you should replace any toothbrush every 3 months …you should replace any toothbrush every 3 months https://lakepointedentaltx.com/why-you-should-replace-your-toothbrush-every-three-months/

I don’t know anybody who does this, you can tell when they are knackered. “After 3 months the bristles are not as effective” it’s laughable. Just soak them in the sanitising fluid to keep them clean.

OP i have an oral B electric brush and I bought comparable heads I think about 40 of them for £10 not quite as good as the original heads but do the job.
Dannyrobbo55 m ago

I don’t know anybody who does this, you can tell when they are knackered. …I don’t know anybody who does this, you can tell when they are knackered. “After 3 months the bristles are not as effective” it’s laughable. Just soak them in the sanitising fluid to keep them clean.OP i have an oral B electric brush and I bought comparable heads I think about 40 of them for £10 not quite as good as the original heads but do the job.

Yes I did have oral b toothbrush before this and I actually prefer this toothbrush as i feel its more powerful, I think i might have to go back to a different toothbrush
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants