XL pack (350g) of Lotus Biscoff biscuits (4 packs of 13) £1.29 @ B&M

Posted 31st Oct
This is an XL pack of 300g not the usual 250g sold in the supermarkets

100g more for 29p whats not to like

I think 4 or 5 are perfect with a cup of coffee - they are so addictive, Just typing this is making me want one but the shops are shut - ballocks
Community Updates

Groups

21 Comments
Love these
Get dunkin mmm
99p in Home Bargains for the single long pack (not sure of weight though).
I love these.
I was thinking of using these as a cake base for a key lime pie - anybody used them for a cheesecake or similar?
Janzbro31/10/2019 05:32

I was thinking of using these as a cake base for a key lime pie - anybody …I was thinking of using these as a cake base for a key lime pie - anybody used them for a cheesecake or similar?

We had a cheesecake slice from Waitrose I think that had these as the base. In a word delicious 😋
Janzbro31/10/2019 05:32

I was thinking of using these as a cake base for a key lime pie - anybody …I was thinking of using these as a cake base for a key lime pie - anybody used them for a cheesecake or similar?

I used the biscuit as a base also used lotus spread and mixed through your normal cheesecake mix. Highly recommend !! Recipes online...
Ian_Scott31/10/2019 06:42

I used the biscuit as a base also used lotus spread and mixed through your …I used the biscuit as a base also used lotus spread and mixed through your normal cheesecake mix. Highly recommend !! Recipes online...

I do this too. Yum! Also you can use as a biscuit base for millionaires shortbread! 😋
We are obsessed with these! Yummy!
Aldi own version are just as nice and they are 65p a packet
Just need to get some more 1.6kg jars of the spread. Available in Makro/Bookrrs. 38860148-ewBH0.jpg
Thank you for posting heat added
jjokers31/10/2019 07:56

Just need to get some more 1.6kg jars of the spread. Available in …Just need to get some more 1.6kg jars of the spread. Available in Makro/Bookrrs. [Image]

hotukdeals.com/dea…936
Bloody love these. Also, they’re vegan if you have guests with dietary needs/choices.
Super deal! I absolutely love these biscuits. I’ve seen then individually wrapped in twos in a packet as well. That way you can pop a couple in your handbag & when you are peckish your can just nip a pack out. Thanks very much for sharing.
Are these ginger biscuits?
haven't met a single person who doesn't like these yet...delicious
Damn love these but no b&m's anywhere around here 😬
Absolutely delicious. Perfect accompaniment to coffee.
SpyJoe31/10/2019 13:45

Are these ginger biscuits?

Don’t let the red packaging deceive you
£1.09 at Heron Foods if you have one near you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants