Groups

Xmas 2010 job hunt!

Banned
    It's that time of year for jobs.

So post away in this thread any relevant xmas jobs you see available x x

91 Comments

Seen advertisements in Boots and TK Maxx for Christmas Temps.

Original Poster Banned

adambaz

Seen advertisements in Boots and TK Maxx for Christmas Temps.

Added TK Maxx thanks

A few of your links are bad, where you've copied and pasted it has taken the ... as literal.

For example: londonambulance.nhs.uk/wo.…spx links to what it says.

Original Poster Banned

adambaz

A few of your links are bad, where you've copied and pasted it has taken … A few of your links are bad, where you've copied and pasted it has taken the ... as literal.For example: http://www.londonambulance.nhs.uk/wo...paramedic.aspx links to what it says.

Changed the one you listed.

you forgot santa school!

christmas temp jobs may be regional and most high street shops i tried before i got my job had already sorted christmas temp stuff

Original Poster Banned

micoo

christmas temp jobs may be regional and most high street shops i tried … christmas temp jobs may be regional and most high street shops i tried before i got my job had already sorted christmas temp stuff

See post 1

DLM

See post 1

"Jobs available this time last year at xmas:-"

smashing, that helps lots

Original Poster Banned

micoo

"Jobs available this time last year at xmas:-"smashing, that helps lots

Amended thanks for all your help x x

Original Poster Banned

Thanks millar cat x x

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28

Haven't most retailers already recruited for Christmas now? It's a … Haven't most retailers already recruited for Christmas now? It's a serious question btw as I thought it was all done in sept?

oO

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28

A yes or no would have been helpful?

See post 8

Its still september.

Original Poster Banned

Marina

Its still september.

Is it

DLM

M&S:http://corporate.marksandspencer.com/mscareers

Living the dream! Oh... wait...

Marina

Its still september.

tinkerbell28

Haven't most retailers already recruited for Christmas now? It's a … Haven't most retailers already recruited for Christmas now? It's a serious question btw as I thought it was all done in sept?

Woah woah, no need for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ means sept is over and i pointed that it is still september! I wasn't making a point about xmas jobs!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkerbell28

I was in Argos on Saturday buying a new iron, when someone asked for an application form - the staff member told them they had already recruited their Christmas staff

bossyboots

I was in Argos on Saturday buying a new iron, when someone asked for an … I was in Argos on Saturday buying a new iron, when someone asked for an application form - the staff member told them they had already recruited their Christmas staff

come on BB dont leave us in suspense...

how good is the new iron?!!?!

numptyj

come on BB dont leave us in suspense...how good is the new iron?!!?!:p

hang on and will ask my husband........................he says its brilliant!!

bossyboots

I was in Argos on Saturday buying a new iron, when someone asked for an … I was in Argos on Saturday buying a new iron, when someone asked for an application form - the staff member told them they had already recruited their Christmas staff

I was in Argos in Lancaster this week and they will still giving out application forms.

I'm guessing that the OP has just copied and pasted from last years temp jobs thread in a shallow attempt to gain praise from random people on a shopping forum.

Anyway, if anybody is in Doncaster, there are hundreds of jobs available working in a distribution warehouse for amazon.co.uk
    Details can be found in the job centre

Banned

donnydude

I'm guessing that the OP has just copied and pasted from last years temp … I'm guessing that the OP has just copied and pasted from last years temp jobs thread in a shallow attempt to gain praise from random people on a shopping forum.Anyway, if anybody is in Doncaster, there are hundreds of jobs available working in a distribution warehouse for amazon.co.ukDetails can be found in the job centre

Where are the building that dude? You seen the bonkers distro centre off the M1 down south?!

Someone please apply to be a Christmas Elf at one of the grottos.

angelfairee

no doubt the local paedos all submitted their applications in January.

Banned

angelfairee

Will you be dusting down and sprucing up your grotto this year?

vibeone

Where are the building that dude? You seen the bonkers distro centre off … Where are the building that dude? You seen the bonkers distro centre off the M1 down south?!

Someone told me it was at Carr Hill industrial estate I reckon. Can't remember whether they said there was 240 positions available or 2,400

I start my job at the ASDA distribution centre at Redcar soon. Not a bad job for 18k

vibeone

santaschool.com/ "Providing professional training to beginning and experienced Santas and the best Santa instruction manual available". Now THERE'S a job.

Banned

numptyj

no doubt the local paedos all submitted their applications in January.

http://www.redmolotov.com/images/designs/nonce-sense_thumb.jpg

donny... redcar as in redcar no where near donny? but what about your name?!?!

santa job description must tick these boxes.
    over 65
    white hair
    beard
    paedo
    big belly

Banned

baffledsalmon

[url=%0Ahttp://www.santaschool.com/]http://www.santaschool.com/[/url] … [url=%0Ahttp://www.santaschool.com/]http://www.santaschool.com/[/url] "Providing professional training to beginning and experienced Santas and the best Santa instruction manual available". Now THERE'S a job.

I think all the hukd women (and angelfairee) should dress up as sexy santas to ... err.... (hang on)..... ... promote HUKD!!! Yeah... woo..... three cheers for HUKD.

vibeone

donny... redcar as in redcar no where near donny? but what about your … donny... redcar as in redcar no where near donny? but what about your name?!?!

Meant Redhouse Interchange at Adwick.

angelfairee

angelfairee

vibeone

I think all the hukd women (and angelfairee) should dress up as sexy … I think all the hukd women (and angelfairee) should dress up as sexy santas to ... err.... (hang on)..... ... promote HUKD!!! Yeah... woo..... three cheers for HUKD.

I said elf! I want to apply.

vibeone

Shut up, you ****.

I think you should give HUKD an early Christmas present and leave forever.

Banned

angelfairee

I think you should give HUKD an early Christmas present and leave forever.

People would get scared without me.

vibeone

People would get scared without me.

People would find hotter replacements.

Banned

angelfairee

People would find hotter replacements.

Touche, though the hotter replacements might think its a bit weird rather than.....

vibeone

Touche, though the hotter replacements might think its a bit weird rather … Touche, though the hotter replacements might think its a bit weird rather than.....

...endearing and utterly irresistible?

Banned

angelfairee

...endearing and utterly irresistible?:)

Urgh.

Stop talking.

Original Poster Banned

donnydude

I'm guessing that the OP has just copied and pasted from last years temp … I'm guessing that the OP has just copied and pasted from last years temp jobs thread in a shallow attempt to gain praise from random people on a shopping forum.Anyway, if anybody is in Doncaster, there are hundreds of jobs available working in a distribution warehouse for amazon.co.ukDetails can be found in the job centre

Thanks for being so helpful

Banned

DLM

Thanks for being so helpful

He was, unlike the OP
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826364
      2. love affairs1338
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344

See more discussions