Groups

Xmas Eve

The countdown has begun folks, time is ticking .......:santa:

whats everyone hoping for ??

12 Comments

saxo_appeal

The countdown has begun folks, time is ticking .......:santa:whats … The countdown has begun folks, time is ticking .......:santa:whats everyone hoping for ??

A cure for CF and Diabetes.

Original Poster

Cf ?? what do you mean?

saxo_appeal

Cf ?? what do you mean?

Cystic fibrosis ?

saxo_appeal

Cf ?? what do you mean?

Cystic Fibrosis:-

]http//ww…uk/

Original Poster

ah right ok.

Happy xmas eve all, meeeep it's come by so quick!!

I am getting some boots from my parents (£7 from tjhughes, woo), some ceramic straighteners, a hutch for my desk and some other bits and bobs. From my fiance I am getting a mouse mat and a converter thing and N64 controller so I can play N64 games on my PC, 'appy days

It's Xmas eve and i am hoping for a Happy Birthday,because it's
    MY BIRTHDAY TODAY:thumbsup:

Happy Birthday you thread hijacker :-D

bazr

It's Xmas eve and i am hoping for a Happy Birthday,because it's MY … It's Xmas eve and i am hoping for a Happy Birthday,because it's MY BIRTHDAY TODAY:thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Smog Monster!

and Merry Christmas to all!

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Banned

i am hoping the usless over paid morons I support will try to win a few matches not much to ask :x

dog_cop

i am hoping the usless over paid morons I support will try to win a few … i am hoping the usless over paid morons I support will try to win a few matches not much to ask :x

Mine lost yesterday - played early due to the North Yorks Filth wanting too much cash for turning up on Boxing Day.

Well the boro gave you a great present...a win at last..happy birthday bazr and lets hope boro have turned a corner.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553768
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      4. Royal Mil track and trace77

See more discussions