Xmas for 5 yr old

Posted 24th Nov
I have a 5 yr old girl who doesn't ask for anything. Trying to figure out what I should be buying her this year. Whats the top toys for this year for that age range? Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
With all due respect, and I really don't mean to be horrible, but do you really not know what your own girl likes or what she is in to? Perhaps rather than asking random people here what to get her you could spend a little time together and see what kind of thing she is in to, whether she likes art and making things, or dressing up as her favourite characters, playing with certain toys or games role playing with toy food and kitchens, etc.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 24th Nov
12 Comments
frozen 2 related items
With all due respect, and I really don't mean to be horrible, but do you really not know what your own girl likes or what she is in to? Perhaps rather than asking random people here what to get her you could spend a little time together and see what kind of thing she is in to, whether she likes art and making things, or dressing up as her favourite characters, playing with certain toys or games role playing with toy food and kitchens, etc.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 24th Nov
Respect for you.
You're obviously bringing her up well.
Agree with the Frozen 2 items.
If she doesn't want anything in particular I would get her lots of smaller presents instead of a main one.
Haircut_10024/11/2019 19:28

With all due respect, and I really don't mean to be horrible, but do you …With all due respect, and I really don't mean to be horrible, but do you really not know what your own girl likes or what she is in to? Perhaps rather than asking random people here what to get her you could spend a little time together and see what kind of thing she is in to, whether she likes art and making things, or dressing up as her favourite characters, playing with certain toys or games role playing with toy food and kitchens, etc.

It's not that I don't know what she likes/dislikes, it's more that she already has a lot of the things that I can think of. Princesses are her favorite thing and she already has all the dresses that she likes (6 dresses in total). Was really looking for ideas from the great people around this site that maybe I hadn't of thought of. Thanks for taking the time to message me back anyway
deleted1471098
Build her a princess castle in the garden and paint it pink. Build it yourself and make sure it’s waterproof.
Edited by: "deleted1471098" 24th Nov
deleted147109824/11/2019 19:44

Build her a princess castle in the garden and paint it pink. Build it …Build her a princess castle in the garden and paint it pink. Build it yourself and make sure it’s waterproof.

Love this idea but unfortunately i have a shared back and front garden so thats a no go. Also you are severely over estimating my abilities
Edited by: "chrisgray_1983" 24th Nov
If she has princess dolls would she maybe like a prince or villian to go with them for imaginative play?
My 5 year old has the vtech kidi zoom camera and loves using it in the house, at day trips and holidays
My little girls 5 shes into my little pony and unicorns . Loves Peppa Pig . But loves her Amazon Fire tablet (10" one) shes takes this all over the place when she goes to the hospitals with her brother . She also like Sky from Paw Patrol
This is suppose to be one of the top toys this Christmas and might be fun for your daughter

39101272-nEfwH.jpg
smythstoys.com/uk/…598
KemCol24/11/2019 20:13

My little girls 5 shes into my little pony and unicorns . Loves Peppa …My little girls 5 shes into my little pony and unicorns . Loves Peppa Pig . But loves her Amazon Fire tablet (10" one) shes takes this all over the place when she goes to the hospitals with her brother . She also like Sky from Paw Patrol

I was plannng on this being the year for a Tablet but her Gran decided to get her the Kindle Fire Kids last Xmas but i have to agree it has been a brilliant gift for her, kept her occupied on long journey's and when we have been stuck in hotel rooms during rainy days on holiday. Sky and Everest are my girls 2 favourites but she seems to have moved away from Paw Patrol recently
myusernamehasgone23424/11/2019 20:20

This is suppose to be one of the top toys this Christmas and might be fun …This is suppose to be one of the top toys this Christmas and might be fun for your daughter[Image] https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-and-dolls/other-fashion-and-dolls/pets-alive-boppi-the-booty-shakin-llama/p/172598

She actually saw this in The Entertainer this weekend and she laughed when we tried it out. Was already considering this as a potential present. Thanks
I have a 7 year old like that. She likes everything but isn't into anything in particular. She has no 'wishes' or requests. She found it very hard to come up with a santa list because she's just happy with what she's got and doesn't want or need anything. What I tend to get her is drawing supplies... Lots of paper (plain and coloured), she has a big playdoh collection so I buy playdoh tubs. She's has Lego so we've got her Lego technic things that take some more building than just plain Lego.

We have recently started with day out vouchers too. There's go ape, cinema voucher, varying amusement parks. But it can be tricky
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions