Groups

Xmas Gift ideas for sister

anyone got any ideas what I could get my sister for Xmas.

Shes 18 and away at uni at the mo so dont see as much of her as i used to so not sure whats shes into at the mo

shes always really been into her clothes and make up but im useless with that type of stuff - sizes etc

price range is anything up to £50

any ideas would be great

thanks

6 Comments

why don't you offer to take her shopping? or a voucher and something to open like a cd, chocs, funny socks, cheap mag subscription-someone posted on here some of the 3 for £1 deals-a few of them and cancel after the trial period-great to get post when you are away from home !

Perfume great-but f you aren;t sure what she likes can be a waste of money-she mght rather Top Shop / New vouchers or similar.

Could you ask her for some ideas-or say they've thought of some of these things people have suggested-and see what she says?

Good Luck !

Vouchers are always a safe bet. Or........ just ask her, at least you can't get it wrong!

Get a mixture of vouchers, say £10 for each shop, then she can get some practival stuff and some girly bits.

Boots have ]this on offer at the moment and its included in the 3 for 2 :thumbsup:

nikkib123;3354975

Oooooh love it - great find.

I bought three today, worked out at £50 which would of been the cost for one! Actually looks a lot nicer in the shop, going to keep one for myself :whistling:

With 2 18 year old neices currently at Uni I know they would appreciate a small gift (chocs or smellies) with a voucher. How about including a phone credit with vouchers from her fave shop?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
      2. One for the mathmaticians3150
      3. Bearded chat917
      4. What would be HELL to you?3459

See more discussions