Groups

Xmas Goody Bags

Hi, I was sorting through my emails and came across an order I had placed back in November for some xmas goody bags from a company called Robell Media Promotions it was put on here as a deal. Did anyone place an order and receive it?

14 Comments

I'd get in contact with them if I were you and get my cash back asap....

Their credit/stability rating puts their coats on a shakey peg... ]Report Here

Yep, I ordered three and got them all.
    There were people asking what had happened to theirs two or three weeks after others had had theirs.
    I have no idea what the final outcome was.
    There was a post on here a little while before Christmas.

What Steven has just said rings a bell also. I think someone mentioned that in the thread that was here before Christmas but I can't be too sure on that.

If it's any consolation, the goody bags weren't fantastic value for money.

I got mine on the 24th but my friend who ordered after me got them earlier. I think mine were weel worth it. Around 4 books, light up pens, cards, posters, toys etc. Phone them in case they ran out. It's through the Telegraph and are legit.

got mine too

i got one-not worth the £40 it said-but worth much more than the £3.99 they cost.

Check if they took the money, as the money only went out of my account the week i got mine-not when i ordered them-so i suppose they may have done them n batches and took the money as they sent them out-ie.if they didn't send it they mght not have taken the money.

i got mine as well

Here is the original link hotukdeals.com/ite…041
    I got mine and was reasonably happy with it. Definately not worth £40 but OK for £4.

i received mine as well

Ordered mine on the 3rd November and they took instant payment, phoned them several times asking where order was and it got to 23rd December and I demanded a refund but am still waiting for a refund, the way they dealt with the orders was disgusting, no communication (not even an order confirmation email).

got mine x2 - not worth the money - just cos a book has £3.99 printed on the back doesn't mean it's worth £3.99.

I got mine christmas eve, Wish I hadn't bothered, Dont feel they were even worth the postage paid!

still waiting for my one

i got mine xmas eve and the kids loved them, not worth much but for 4 it was fine!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710950

See more discussions