Xmas ideas for the kids

Posted 25th Oct
My son hasn’t decided what he wants to ask Santa for this Xmas
I was wondering what are others getting for there kids this year
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Sounds like you need to spend some more time with your son.
16 Comments
I know it’s not even been Halloween yet, sorry
Electric scooter & hoverboard are my main 2 for my little boy. How old is he x
Nintendo switch probably
Deck of cards.
parisp25/10/2019 14:22

Electric scooter & hoverboard are my main 2 for my little boy. How old is …Electric scooter & hoverboard are my main 2 for my little boy. How old is he x

How old is yours?
JimboParrot25/10/2019 14:48

How old is yours?

He’s 5. Yes you’re gonna say too young for hoverboard. He always plays on the neighbours so wanted to get him one 🙈
_Whatever_25/10/2019 14:20

Together everyday!!
it’s the changing mind of the presents, he was after a laptop then a scooter and someone mentioned a Nintendo switch and that’s another idea lol
Edited by: "WorKev" 25th Oct
Vivi125/10/2019 14:19

Nintendo switch probably

A lot of his school friends are asking for that this year as well, I will need to find out more about them wouldn’t know what version to get.
Bike / balance bike
Fluffy toy
Take and play Thomas trains?
parisp25/10/2019 14:22

Electric scooter & hoverboard are my main 2 for my little boy. How old is …Electric scooter & hoverboard are my main 2 for my little boy. How old is he x

Hoverboard sounds cool.
iPad, laptop, switch. You can’t go wrong with any... problem with laptop to play games will be the most expensive...
18v makita jigsaw
Bargainhead25/10/2019 15:54

iPad, laptop, switch. You can’t go wrong with any... problem with laptop t …iPad, laptop, switch. You can’t go wrong with any... problem with laptop to play games will be the most expensive...

Yeah I didn’t like the idea of a laptop, can’t really play games and could easily get broke
Piece of coal, couple of nuts and a satsuma.
My boy will be almost 4 so got age appropriate board games, orchard toys stuff, jigsaws & an awesome wooden (so it can be glued when it no doubt gets broken...) pirate ship. Mostly small things anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants