Elf Pets: Santa's St. Bernards Save Christmas

or does any one know what apps they work on for be none stream anywere
Community Updates
Ask
24 Comments
Try Kodi
Arto20/12/2019 21:59

Try Kodi

Kodi is a legal media playing app and doesn't include any content so how would that help?
dcx_badass20/12/2019 22:49

Kodi is a legal media playing app and doesn't include any content so how …Kodi is a legal media playing app and doesn't include any content so how would that help?

You add sources yourself which takes a matter of minutes which give you all the content you need
Arto20/12/2019 22:50

You add sources yourself which takes a matter of minutes which give you …You add sources yourself which takes a matter of minutes which give you all the content you need

Is that free legal sources or content paid sources? I never know as can’t say I’ve seen any adverts offering the services.
Edited by: "Oneday77" 20th Dec 2019
Oneday7720/12/2019 23:26

Is that free legal sources or content paid sources? I never know as can’t s …Is that free legal sources or content paid sources? I never know as can’t say I’ve seen any adverts offering the services.

You can pay a couple of pound a month for a lot more links via real Debrid. I know a police officer and apparently it’s legal

Is that free legal sources or content paid sources? I never know as can’t s …Is that free legal sources or content paid sources? I never know as can’t say I’ve seen any adverts offering the services.

youtube.com/cha…blw

As it’s streaming and not downloading there is no black and white law saying it’s illegal
Arto20/12/2019 23:27

You can pay a couple of pound a month for a lot more links via real …You can pay a couple of pound a month for a lot more links via real Debrid. I know a police officer and apparently it’s legal

Police officers do not necessarily police copyright infringement. There have been multiple prosecutions for people selling loaded Android boxes and fire sticks.
Hence my query about legality, I’d happily use Kodi if it was above board and would keep running. There are only so many times I can explain to the family how to use a device and it’s foibles.
Oneday7720/12/2019 23:32

Police officers do not necessarily police copyright infringement. There …Police officers do not necessarily police copyright infringement. There have been multiple prosecutions for people selling loaded Android boxes and fire sticks. Hence my query about legality, I’d happily use Kodi if it was above board and would keep running. There are only so many times I can explain to the family how to use a device and it’s foibles.

It’s illegal to sell it fully loaded but not for personal use. The Kodi app itself it fully legal it’s if someone tries selling a device with the sources on Kodi already preloaded when it becomes illegal but if you put it in yourself and use it for person use then it is legal
Arto20/12/2019 23:32

As it’s streaming and not downloading there is no black and white law s …As it’s streaming and not downloading there is no black and white law saying it’s illegal

So a Russian company isn’t suing Twitch for streaming football matches?
Infringing copyrights is illegal, regardless of medium while doing so.
Oneday7720/12/2019 23:34

So a Russian company isn’t suing Twitch for streaming football matches? I …So a Russian company isn’t suing Twitch for streaming football matches? Infringing copyrights is illegal, regardless of medium while doing so.

That’s is live-streaming, that is totally different to streaming a movie or tv show which has already aired and not live
Arto20/12/2019 23:34

It’s illegal to sell it fully loaded but not for personal use. The Kodi a …It’s illegal to sell it fully loaded but not for personal use. The Kodi app itself it fully legal it’s if someone tries selling a device with the sources on Kodi already preloaded when it becomes illegal but if you put it in yourself and use it for person use then it is legal

Yes Kodi is free and legal. I was asking about sources. A loaded box has sources installed. Which directs you to the sources not being legal as that is the issue.
Oneday7720/12/2019 23:35

Yes Kodi is free and legal. I was asking about sources. A loaded box has …Yes Kodi is free and legal. I was asking about sources. A loaded box has sources installed. Which directs you to the sources not being legal as that is the issue.

Like I said it’s only illegal to have the sources if your selling it with them on
I take it you don't just want to buy the DVD of it for £5 from Amazon?

amazon.co.uk/Elf…FLJ
way too late to buy
kevlfc21/12/2019 00:52

way too late to buy

Oneday7720/12/2019 23:35

Yes Kodi is free and legal. I was asking about sources. A loaded box has …Yes Kodi is free and legal. I was asking about sources. A loaded box has sources installed. Which directs you to the sources not being legal as that is the issue.

There are legal and illegal sources for Kodi, but I suspect you know this and you are just being awkward
thanks even on kodi no streams. on loads of addons. ill try prime. if they kick off nice one
Edited by: "kevlfc" 22nd Dec 2019
kevlfc22/12/2019 11:00

thanks even on kodi no streams. on loads of addons. ill try prime. if they …thanks even on kodi no streams. on loads of addons. ill try prime. if they kick off nice one

39465219-SVvnl.jpg
pm sent
cheers
Haircut_10020/12/2019 23:42

I take it you don't just want to buy the DVD of it for £5 from …I take it you don't just want to buy the DVD of it for £5 from Amazon?https://www.amazon.co.uk/Elf-Pets-Cubs-Christmas-Tale/dp/B07YVRGFLJ

kevlfc21/12/2019 00:52

way too late to buy

29 minutes for £7.49 via Amazon Prime Video (or free with an Amazon Prime membership) too:

[ amazon.co.uk/Elf…BL/ ]
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants