Groups

Xmas tree bulbs blow

Would you adam and eve it, came home just now after being at the old dears and every single bulb on my xmas tree has a brown blown mark inside it.

Sheeesh, ill have to go to Argos and get a new set in the morning now, have to have lights on for new year :santa:

5 Comments

If all the bulbs have brown [burn] marks in them, that doesn't sound too good. Are you sure it's not just one bulb that's blown and the rest are just discoloured from where they've been on anyway?

Original Poster

No ray every single bulb has the scorched mark inside

Sorry Saxo but I don't think it's possible for every bulb to be blown. Once one bulb blows it breaks the circuit and stops the current from getting to the other bulbs.

Original Poster

hhmmm every single one has a scortch mark inside the bulb but there still looks like a contact between the 2 metal prongs which i would have thought to be a gap if it was blown,

Ill have to hunt for the one that is blown then or the main fuse could have went

Original Poster

what happened to all your green boxes dino, you been handing them out lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?810
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions