Xpd courier delivery question

Found 8th Jan 2016
Hello everyone, ordered some plastic wall cladding for my bathroom and the company sent it using xpd courier which I'd never heard of, they gave me a 3 hour delivery window which is more than most couriers do which was a plus but 30 minutes after the 3 hour delivery window the tracking info changed to "carded" which is a lie. Customer service is either an email address or phone number that goes to answer phone, as I never received a card I don't know what happens next, I have sent an email but was wondering if anyone knows if they deliver on Saturdays?
Community Updates
AskCourier
2 Comments
No I dont think they deliver on Saturdays not too sure though. My dad collects parcel from a company that also used XDP (as well as the one he works for) and if they need a parcel going to their stores, they don't use XDP as was told their Saturday charges were shocking. Only company I know who deliver on Saturday as a normal working day is Royal Mail
caironjake

No I dont think they deliver on Saturdays not too sure though. My dad … No I dont think they deliver on Saturdays not too sure though. My dad collects parcel from a company that also used XDP (as well as the one he works for) and if they need a parcel going to their stores, they don't use XDP as was told their Saturday charges were shocking. Only company I know who deliver on Saturday as a normal working day is Royal Mail

​Thanks for the reply, haven't heard anything from them yet so rang the company I bought the item from, they couldn't even tell me where my local depot is!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants