Groups

Xperia X10 Rooted :)

Well the x10 is my 4th android phone and the 1st that i was really desperate to get rooted, took a while but looks like its here!

forum.xda-developers.com/sho…273

I've been following the progress for months, and unless bin4ry's account has been compromised its very unlikely to be a hoax, so hurrah for X10 users. Say hello to Eclair and Froyo in the coming weeks

J

4 Comments

Banned

rooted means screwed in my vocab

fancy a "root" love?

Original Poster

clickable: ]http//fo…273

Well, i suppose you -could- do that if you wanted...

I have mixed feelings over Android phones, they are great, especially when rooted but having owned one (got the HTC Hero) I couldnt settle for any other phone system now and thats the problem as they arent cheap phones!!

Original Poster

Yeah true that they can be a bit pricey, but so far i havnt seen a mobile OS that is as good. I havnt owned a blackberry mind, but i have used them and i wasnt impressed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4602158
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…77
      4. Samsung Note 81015

See more discussions