Groups

Xperia Z1 compact - is £179 (good condition, unlocked) ok, or can I do better

This is at a local branch of one of those buy/sell chains, where I can give it a good looking over to check visual condition.
    Can't see any marks in a brief look.

Don't know how well the battery holds up ... is it user replaceable on these water resistant models?
    Alternatives (same place) a Z for £149 unlocked, or a Z1 £149 EE locked (if anything else, I'd go for that an unlock, but I don't really like the extra size as it's not a comfortable grip as a phone.

Seen some new / boxed ebay, £229.95 "box opened only to check content, take pics" - do I trust ebay? Guy has 100%

2 Comments

Sounds a decent enough price, if you can see it's working smoothly and looks good, the Z1 compact is actually slightly better than the Z1 (given they had the time to tweak a few little flaws from the Z1) it's fully waterproof which is a plus, an excellent 20.7Mp camera to boot....one noteworthy point is that within the first quarter of this year, Sony are updating the 4.4.4 kitkat android OS to 5.0 lollipop across the entire Z series range.

smartfonestore.com/buy…spx

z1 compact sim free grade b here for £10 less. Always the option to return it if you're not happy with condition under the distance selling regs. Site doesn't allow easy direct links.
    Edited by: "Astec123" 9th Jan 2015
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer45
      2. Parcel Hero weight adjustment33
      3. iPhone charging cable.916
      4. Wifi extender1115

See more discussions