Expired

XXX

Found 22nd Aug 2017Edited by:"deleted57959"
Community Updates
4 Comments
wouldn't touch demon again old gui and had to send back as issues with video processing screen flickering black
deleted1597344
davver9914 m ago

wouldn't touch demon again old gui and had to send back as issues with …wouldn't touch demon again old gui and had to send back as issues with video processing screen flickering black

Just out of interest what would you recommend ? I have an old Onkyo amp and speaker setup but want to upgrade to something with with Dolby Atmos support.
deleted5795922nd Aug 2017

What HiFi seem to like it very much, and I haven't heard bad things about …What HiFi seem to like it very much, and I haven't heard bad things about Denon per say.. I bought a Samsung KS7000 TV highly regarded as the best LCD for gaming and HDR under £1500.00 you can buy yet my panel had a fault after a few weeks, i replaced it and problem solved, didnt mean I won't touch Samsung again.. was it a one off or was this a repeat fault on the replacements you had?

it was from Peter Tyson explained like in the op they have no stock told them I just want refund customer service good tho
davver991 h, 36 m ago

wouldn't touch demon again old gui and had to send back as issues with …wouldn't touch demon again old gui and had to send back as issues with video processing screen flickering black

"Old GUI"? It does the job perfectly fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions