Groups

xxx

xx

8 Comments

Why not just give them a ring and find out for sure...:?

Yeah everything gets sent separately And they always send stupidly big boxes for wee things, don't worry

I had a 4ft by 4ft box for a rolled up mouse mat once...
    Thank you dabs.com :roll:

everything separately sent and in stupid size boxes. makes u feel special when postie gives u a big box!

Banned

lil_tiger;6402089

Why not just give them a ring and find out for sure...:?

+1

quicker than wasting your time on here :whistling:

Banned

t0mm;6402100

I had a 4ft by 4ft box for a rolled up mouse mat once...Thank you … I had a 4ft by 4ft box for a rolled up mouse mat once...Thank you dabs.com :roll:

I can beat that

a small padlock for a suitcase got sent seperately by screwfix in a simlar size box

I'm sure that most of the lorries jamming our roads are full up with 90% empty boxes!

just do what I do and complain and refuse to shop there again. its not exactly green to use half a tonne of cardboard to ship a 50g 95p padlock! :-D

Banned

play's website even states that multiple items may be sent separately

not that you read it of course

csiman;6402379

I can beat thata small padlock for a suitcase got sent seperately by … I can beat thata small padlock for a suitcase got sent seperately by screwfix in a simlar size boxI'm sure that most of the lorries jamming our roads are full up with 90% empty boxes!just do what I do and complain and refuse to shop there again. its not exactly green to use half a tonne of cardboard to ship a 50g 95p padlock! :-D

Never used dabs since
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764356

See more discussions