Groups

xxx

x

9 Comments

Quite an old site but thanks.

Banned

What are 0780 calls?

jon1000jon;6405327

I know its old but like myself, Others may never have seen it.

av never seen it ! cheers:thumbsup:

I've used it for years, but agree with you, it's worth mentioning for those new to the internet. I've saved £££ using the site, it's a rip off how companies make you pay a premium number just to contact customer services.

Banned

0870 is local rate for most now i think, i know they are included in my free bt mins

Old news dude.

casparwhite;6405466

0870 is local rate for most now i think, i know they are included in my … 0870 is local rate for most now i think, i know they are included in my free bt mins

They are not local rate, they can cost 10ppm, the majority of people are still charged, i get them free from 6pm and weekends, depends on your call package

good reminder...been around for ages

casparwhite;6405466

0870 is local rate for most now i think, [COLOR="Red"]i know they are … 0870 is local rate for most now i think, [COLOR="Red"]i know they are included in my free bt mins[/COLOR]

They're also inclusive for Sky Talk customers now too (although you still have to pay for 0845 calls)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94169
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions