Groups

xxx

x

10 Comments

because its not:p

Or soon could be....:whistling:

im in love with sarahs mate in the advert, i keep going into my local sainsburys hoping she works there :w00t:

Other than this is one of those stupid jokes off sickipedia

The actual answer is in the question, it's a Sainsbury's OWN brand, therefor it cannot be bought anywhere else, so it never has the chance to become the leading brand.

Brand snobbery - that's why!

richp;6491638

im in love with sarahs mate in the advert, i keep going into my local … im in love with sarahs mate in the advert, i keep going into my local sainsburys hoping she works there :w00t:

When you see her ask if you can sample her juice.

Ice packs are in aisle 13 btw.

Unless this is a different advert to the type I have seen, surely the point of the advert is: "it's not quite as good but can work if you do...."?

greg_68;6491730

When you see her ask if you can sample her juice.Ice packs are in aisle … When you see her ask if you can sample her juice.Ice packs are in aisle 13 btw.

:lol:

Banned

karenhornby;6491703

Other than this is one of those stupid jokes off sickipediaThe actual … Other than this is one of those stupid jokes off sickipediaThe actual answer is in the question, it's a Sainsbury's OWN brand, therefor it cannot be bought anywhere else, so it never has the chance to become the leading brand.

simple.

OP you must a bundle of larrfs to chill wiv :roll:

fecking ad's ... they show the old man tasting the punch or whatever it is...and putting it back in the tray..
    Sainsbury just pass the **** around..

and the 2 women are annoying....boderline desperation.> The ad company didnt do a good job...probably shifting from Jamie oliver soon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94171
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions