Groups

xxx

xxx

25 Comments

I use utorrent

jon1000jon;6543621

Is it easy and good to use?

Aye, I don't have to do much to be honest, just click on the torrent site I use and it opens up and another click and that it.

utorrent for torrents.
    Though i find i use rlslog.net or filestube along with jdownloader and a premium rapidshare membership (which can be gotten from the bay for 2 or 3 quid) to download as thats super fast and a bit safer.

stagevu.com
    Just right click on the movie & save target as...

Simples.

Just have a look on youtube for tutorials.

jon1000jon;6543739

do you have a link nor the rapidshare bay thing as i dont know what that … do you have a link nor the rapidshare bay thing as i dont know what that is, cheers.:thumbsup:

search "rapidshare premium" on the well known auction site that begins with an e and ends with a bay lol

Hypocrite much? wasnt it you banging on about piracy costing "you honest people" more?>

grass: lol

Banned

newsgroups as it maxes out my bandwidth (20 mins to download a film) but I dont pay anything so only have 7 days archive to draw from

as a backup I use utorrent

Banned

jon1000jon;6543714

I will give it ago, Cheers, rep left

harlzter;6543858

Hypocrite much? wasnt it you banging on about piracy costing "you honest … Hypocrite much? wasnt it you banging on about piracy costing "you honest people" more?>

jon1000jon;6543926

I didnt say I was going to download stuff, I want to know what it is all … I didnt say I was going to download stuff, I want to know what it is all about

you just contradicted yourself big time! :thinking:

utorrent as the program and get torrents off mininova

csiman;6544238

you just contradicted yourself big time! :thinking:

I'm glad i read the rest of the thread. Was going to offer some help and maybe invites, but will bodyswerve now. Well dodgy :x

jon1000jon;6544281

When I said I will give it ago i mean have a look, I seen a thread about … When I said I will give it ago i mean have a look, I seen a thread about someone downloading 25gb or something stupid in a few hours and was wondering how that is done because that seems like quite alot, I dont think I have used 25gig of my hard drive and I have the os and loads of progs. itunes and all the music and some videos.I was just wondering how it works etc. like I said in the opening post, I have heard of odc and kasaa and a few others, If I wanted to download stuff, I would use them if I didnt want you to know I did use them sites, I believe that If people pay to make a film or music and it cost them alot of money, they should get paid, simple as that.

not even 25gb used?
    my programs, OS's. nothing more = 118GB
    my documents = 48GB
    my music = 122.5GB
    then the few films/tv i have on my pc = 167GB
    then downloaded games that are too big to burn = 40GB
    Pagefile on separate = 5GB
    Total = 500.5GB

Surprised nobody has mentioned newsgroups so far, they kick butt compared to torrents no getting to 99% only to find that the last 1% nobody has, no speed problems due to poor seeder/leecher ratio, full speed all the way, OK so it costs a few quid (£7 for me) a month but IMO well worth it, plus the fact it has full SSL security to stop packets being sniffed. They may know you are downloading but cant prove what.

Banned

harlzter;6545055

Surprised nobody has mentioned newsgroups so far, they kick butt compared … Surprised nobody has mentioned newsgroups so far, they kick butt compared to torrents no getting to 99% only to find that the last 1% nobody has, no speed problems due to poor seeder/leecher ratio, full speed all the way, OK so it costs a few quid (£7 for me) a month but IMO well worth it, plus the fact it has full SSL security to stop packets being sniffed. They may know you are downloading but cant prove what.

I did but deleted my post after your first one appeared :thumbsup:

csiman;6545206

I did but deleted my post after your first one appeared :thumbsup:

I cant work the OP out, seems odd he condemns those who admit to downloading material, then asks how to do it?:whistling:

Proper tried slating me saying I cost the industry money and make the costs of media higher.

awoodhall2003;6544353

not even 25gb used?my programs, OS's. nothing more = 118GBmy documents = … not even 25gb used?my programs, OS's. nothing more = 118GBmy documents = 48GBmy music = 122.5GBthen the few films/tv i have on my pc = 167GBthen downloaded games that are too big to burn = 40GBPagefile on separate = 5GBTotal = 500.5GB

My c drive is using My documents folder takes up >200GB (including music) on its own drive.
    Then I have about 250GB of stuff waiting for burning to disc on two other drives.

jon1000jon;6546597

I know how to do it, I said I know about bit torrent and others, I was … I know how to do it, I said I know about bit torrent and others, I was just asking about the sites because someone said they downloaded 35gb in a few days and i thought that was alot in a short time.

not alot as peoples internet speed varies

Banned

harlzter;6545991

I cant work the OP out, seems odd he condemns those who admit to … I cant work the OP out, seems odd he condemns those who admit to downloading material, then asks how to do it?:whistling:Proper tried slating me saying I cost the industry money and make the costs of media higher.

if it wasnt for piracy, we'd all still be paying £15 for a cd or a dvd which comes out a year after the film has been at the cinemas! :-D

piracy = drives down prices for the masses

torrents all the way mate, if u have a fast internet connection and get lucky u can get an movie in an hour sometimes.

xtorrent if you are on an mac

some sites to get you started on.
    [url]www.isohunt.com[/url] (I use the most)
    [url]www.btjunkie.com[/url]
    [url]www.mininova.com[/url]

Banned

sarbjeet_;6547963

some sites to get you started on. ]www.isohunt.com (I use the … some sites to get you started on. ]www.isohunt.com (I use the most)]www.btjunkie.com]www.mininova.com

The OP is strictly anti-piracy :w00t:

csiman;6550541

The OP claims to be strictly anti-piracy :w00t:

Corrected:thumbsup:

Oh dear what if he reports all these sites and the authority's discover them, I bet they wouldnt know without him telling them:w00t::whistling:

Banned

harlzter;6551061

Corrected:thumbsup:Oh dear what if he reports all these sites and the … Corrected:thumbsup:Oh dear what if he reports all these sites and the authority's discover them, I bet they wouldnt know without him telling them:w00t::whistling:

Correction accepted :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838
      2. love affairs2060
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61481
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17856381

See more discussions