Groups

xxx

xx

5 Comments

No experience but ye shouldnt see why not, got an order for 1TB hard drive says i can collect tmrw, if you do manage to get it can you let me know as i might go tonight instead

You can but try...........but they'll probably say no as it messes with their stock levels.

Banned

go pick it up if its in

oh hang on, you mean they have the same item in stock, then no, if you ordered from online i think you have to wait for it to be delivered to the store, they dont just take out of their shop stock

sassie;6575264

go pick it up if its inoh hang on, you mean they have the same item in … go pick it up if its inoh hang on, you mean they have the same item in stock, then no, if you ordered from online i think you have to wait for it to be delivered to the store, they dont just take out of their shop stock

^^ corectomundo :thumbsup:

All stock ordered online, is delivered from the main warehouses, so that the stock levels aren't messed up

Buy it now. Go to collect on Friday, take it off them then give it back again and ask for a refund.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31143
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764239
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions