Found 5th Nov 2009
x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Have a google for XP Black Edition, download & install (or Vista Black if you want to upgrade)

ChrisUK;6795379

Have a google for XP Black Edition, download & install (or Vista Black if … Have a google for XP Black Edition, download & install (or Vista Black if you want to upgrade)

iznt that pooly budgie----ill eagle:w00t:

works for me - microsoft usually allow 3 reloads on the same key

jon1000jon;6795506

If i load on a copy of xp pro but then put in the liscence code from the … If i load on a copy of xp pro but then put in the liscence code from the origional will it work?

If you get the black editions you dont have to enter any codes......

You have the original, so dont worry about it !!

No, I mean youve already paid for one version, so dont worry about it, just download & re-install

Black edition has a lot of malware/spyware in and i would not use my credit card on there

jon1000jon;6795506

If i load on a copy of xp pro but then put in the liscence code from the … If i load on a copy of xp pro but then put in the liscence code from the origional will it work?

If it is a copy from your original disk it will work fine or from someones elses originals it will be fine but has to be the same version
for example
if you have a code for XP Pro it will work on a copy of the Original Pro disk but not on home, and vice versa

jon1000jon;6796281

thanks for your help

your welcome

I have a genuine copy of XP pro i can send FOC you provided you have your own key you can use,

Chuckles1001;6796191

Black edition has a lot of malware/spyware in and i would not use my … Black edition has a lot of malware/spyware in and i would not use my credit card on there

lol, thats funny, I've used both XP & Vista on 2 different PC's for the last 4 years with NO ill effects.

ChrisUK;6798083

lol, thats funny, I've used both XP & Vista on 2 different PC's for the … lol, thats funny, I've used both XP & Vista on 2 different PC's for the last 4 years with NO ill effects.

Lucky you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244865
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564096
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1313
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769227

See more discussions