Groups

xxx

xx

4 Comments

Behind the actual glass is a digitizer (the lcd). Replaced one of these myself a few months ago, very fiddly, ended up having to break the glass to free the lcd from it (doh). If you can see blotches of "ink" then it will need a replacement i'm afraid. I paid around 50 quid for one a few months ago, just be careful it's for the correct one and a genuine part. Good luck.

You might want to get one of those little toolkits too just incase you have to separate them to fit (basically a small plastic wedge and other assorted non scratch bits) good luck, check youtube for guides and use pause / rewind (that's how i did it)

its possible but not probable.If the screen is busted, you will lose the touchscreen capability, so i wouldn't expect it to do anything right now. Maybe you can pick up a cheap one from ebay or such to test, screen that is.

dont stress over it, i was gutted when mine broke. got it sorted in the end though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764343
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…99
      4. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​45

See more discussions