Groups

xxx

xxx

9 Comments

No - I am a customer of some years now and they do make mistakes but I have always got good service (in the end sometimes ).

Call the home delivery manager back and keep a note of their name, times/dates etc and a summary of the conversation. Explain your complaint, remain calm and ask what THEY are going to do about and for your inconvenience....if your still not happy then ask to speak to the store manager. Again keep a note. If still not happy then contact central main (not home shopping) Asda Customer Service - number is on their website or email them. Give them all the details/names etc and ask what THEY are going to do for you.

By doing this, I have received two whole shops free and £40 worth of vouchers over the years

Good luck

hey im still waiting for my £10 comps from the last order they cocked up for me-good luck getting anywhere unless you really push they make all the right noises on the phone and then ignore you..

Good luck - I had a similar experience with Tesco. My order shopping (Somerset) went to (Northern Ireland). Still waiting for a response from Tesco! (11th Dec)

I have had problems with Asda direct before, and got the run around (as you did) from the rip off 0844 number! In the end I gave up, they just passed me from pillar to post and I got more wound up!!!! I have never and will never again, buy from them 'direct'. Tesco might be a rip off, but the home delivery customer service is excellent (in my experience) Good luck with your complaint!!:thumbsup:

I have had the same problem from the grocery site they never ring you back the store never rings back i always end up calling the store and speaking to someone from the home delivery section but still dont get much help i suppose head office is the only way of complaining but you would have to write to them and i doubt you would get a reply.

I have to say I'm shocked by all these problems. My online orders come from West Swindon and I have nothing but praise for them. It's a shame I appear to be in the minority!

omg dont mention asda to me everytime i use them there is a problem of some sort, shocking service wont be using them again !

I hate Asda with a passion !! I had shopping delivered on 13th Nov and there was £10.50's worth of damaged items and items out of date, called up to get a refund and the woman just said give me your surname and the item details and I'll sort it. Wasn't very confident as she didn't take my address, order number or customer number. Gave it 5 days and called to make sure it had gone through and there was no record, so went through it again, gave it another week and called again and still no record, they didn't call me back after looking into things as promised so had to call yet again and go through it all again.

Gave it another week and called back and the department manager said he would call me back in 5 mins as he had to get to the computer and log in etc, he never called back so called yet again 4 hours later and went through it all again with someone else as the manager wasn't available, funny enough. It's now almost 2 months and I'm fed up of chasing. I've called the store and the customer service number on their site and neither do anything about it at all. I've just given up as the phonecalls have more than likely come to more than they owe me. I'm just putting it down to experience and never using them again for anything !!

its only me;7401625

Good luck - I had a similar experience with Tesco. My order shopping … Good luck - I had a similar experience with Tesco. My order shopping (Somerset) went to (Northern Ireland). Still waiting for a response from Tesco! (11th Dec)

Well not far out then bet it was the sat nav's fault
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions