Groups

xxx

xx

3 Comments

You need itunes! Have you already installed this?

jon1000jon;8185798

Yeah, I have done all of that, I do everything that i did on the laptop … Yeah, I have done all of that, I do everything that i did on the laptop just that now it will not let me drag them on to the itunes folder.

Oh ok.

The songs you are trying to sync need to be on your netbook memory. If the song is showing in itunes but the song isn't on the computer, it won't be able to sync it?

jon1000jon;8185889

Yeah it is on my computer but not in my itunes libary, It doest need to … Yeah it is on my computer but not in my itunes libary, It doest need to be in the libary does it?

Yes it does... Because its itunes that connects with the iphone even though the songs are already on your computer. Therefore, they would need to be in the itunes library to sync:thumbsup:.

See how you get on... It should work fine once thats done.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671403
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions