Groups

xxx

x

13 Comments

FL show +'d on a saturday night, never watch if we lost!

yes, I record West Ham every time they are on TV, havent watched their last 4 games at all:whistling:

all the time sky plus full of stuff i never watch hd gets full then i delete most of it unwatched

Original Poster

west ham are playing wolves now on sky sports 2, i will not spoil it for you with the score.

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;8187059

all the time sky plus full of stuff i never watch hd gets full then i … all the time sky plus full of stuff i never watch hd gets full then i delete most of it unwatched

Same here, Thats the problem, when you get a chance to sit down to watch some tv, you dont want to watch recorded stuff because there is always something that sounds better on.

Banned

jamstaruk1972;8187059

all the time sky plus full of stuff i never watch hd gets full then i … all the time sky plus full of stuff i never watch hd gets full then i delete most of it unwatched

same here,

mon the bears lol;-)

never delete my modern family ,inbetweeners and burniston lol watch them all the time prob the reason why i dont watch the rest

i have all of lost and desperate housewives sitting there waiting for me to get around to it

yes -

i have the following to watch.....

50% of Euro 96
    50% of France 98
    50% of Euro 2000
    10% of World Cup 2002

all above on VHS

10% of World Cup 2006
    countless darts tournaments......

dont call me a saddo just a collector

i often buy DVD'S and not watch them, in fact i nearly ordered 2 today cos they were cheap untill i realised i already have them :roll:

nope.

Yip all the time - my sky hd is two thirds full of stuff I have to watch. I'm always trying to catch up with some stuff and then I can delete a wee bit so I can take other stuff that night! I've actually got The Wire (4th and 5th entire seasons) on it as well but can't watch it as I've still to watch 1, 2 and 3 on dvd which are lying in a corner :roll:

dcx_badass;8188389

I don't have a way to record, at home got a VCR on my TV in my room, and … I don't have a way to record, at home got a VCR on my TV in my room, and in the living room, my dad doesn't havea vcr, but hasa hdd recorder but it's not connected up anymore.

old skool

I just have play tv which is useful for recording formula one practice sessions when Im at work now that the season has started again.

all other tv shows I want to watch I download
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764382
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32187
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30383
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?11

See more discussions