Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

You only have 1 channel in your house?

Banned

dont bother, ITV have always been about junk, jeremy kyle, this morning etc
they will show any old celeb crap too

get some new batteries for the remote control and switch telly over:whistling:

but if they cancel it we'll never see the next series, 'what katie did then' and 'you'll never guess what katie has done now'

agree with the above comment kyle, this morning, jordan, x factor its all tosh just don't watch the channel

Banned

Some people like her, unfortunately :x

Personally i think she has a couple of good points

By the way, am I weird, or does anyone else find ITV unwatchable because of how bad the sound mix is? Whenever I accidently flick by it, it always seems like the volume's turned to full and way into the red. Everything sounds distorted, flat, cluttered, compressed and quite painful to listen to. The ad breaks on the ITV channels are often unbearably bad. Or is it just me?

Jezza ownz joo

transit;8187832

Personally i think she has a couple of good points

you mean 2 good points I take it:roll:

Banned

dxx;8187864

By the way, am I weird, or does anyone else find ITV unwatchable because … By the way, am I weird, or does anyone else find ITV unwatchable because of how bad the sound mix is? Whenever I accidently flick by it, it always seems like the volume's turned to full and way into the red. Everything sounds distorted, flat, cluttered, compressed and quite painful to listen to. The ad breaks on the ITV channels are often unbearably bad. Or is it just me?

yes, the old volume compression trick, like radio 1 use, and all tv commercials

I hate it too just like a wall of noise, but the programs are so bad I dont watch them now anyway

jubbyme;8188143

yes, the old volume compression trick, like radio 1 use, and all tv … yes, the old volume compression trick, like radio 1 use, and all tv commercialsI hate it too just like a wall of noise, but the programs are so bad I dont watch them now anyway

Ah, yep.

I wonder what ITV do it for. I know the idea with music is that it makes the track sound louder and therefore stand out when it's played in a pub or on the radio, but on TV, it just means there's a horrible moment of unpleasantly loud noise when you're flicking through channels, which I guess most people would be repelled by. Then again, aren't ITV going bankrupt right now?
Post a comment
@
    Text