Groups

xxx

xx

28 Comments

Very

/thread

I dunno, what happened?

You're pretty lazy for not posting the catalogue number, I agree.

Just use the count to ten rule. Most things don't matter after that;-)

Banned

yes, so I posted it for you

Yeah a very lazy turdburglar

Publicity stunt

I was just looking at your post as well! Ignore them - some people would cause trouble in an empty hoose

jon1000jon;8490905

what do you mean? Who wants publicity?

Lool it was a joke because your thread got more posts after this thread

Banned

:lol: ^^^^^

lol " markjohnsone..

crikey.calm down dear.. it's only tinterweb,

u were a bit harsh i thought!

Banned

Welcome to HUKD
    Loving your response though :lol:

I liked your response

Please could you pop round and move my mouse onto the link as after all it is Friday and I'm just sooooooooooo lazy :thumbsup:

I think his name summed him up :-D

Can you not take the time to post a few screen shots of the thread in question, saving my mouse button from wear-and-tear.

Honestly :whistling:

Banned

About 90% of threads in misc could go if people weren't so lazy and used Google for 5 seconds.

DJ1;8492028

About 90% of threads in misc could go if people weren't so lazy and used … About 90% of threads in misc could go if people weren't so lazy and used Google for 5 seconds.

Hi, what's Googles web address?

splatsplatsplat;8491846

Can you not take the time to post a few screen shots of the thread in … Can you not take the time to post a few screen shots of the thread in question, saving my mouse button from wear-and-tear.Honestly :whistling:

lol :thumbsup:

Spammed the original thread for breaking self promotion rules.

Banned

is this a joke?

the irony scale must be broken

A sad case of post count induced delusion of grandeur.

He made a dumb comment so what? your answer is to attempt to publicly humiliate him?

Don't take it to heart ... people amaze me on a daily basis ;-)

Lazy? I can't even be bothered to click the link to look at it! :P

I need the loo. Anyone free to come round and do the wiping?

Well done for linking directly to the item and posting the correct pic etc, but lots of people want to go through Quidco without clearing their cookies, and someone else being a little lazy shouldn't turn you into an ass. It's just as much effort for you to go back and get the item numb as it is for someone else, who did so. Making this thread is unnecessary, loser. It's the internet FFS.

Banned

loveheartz;8497353

Well done for linking directly to the item and posting the correct pic … Well done for linking directly to the item and posting the correct pic etc, but lots of people want to go through Quidco without clearing their cookies, and someone else being a little lazy shouldn't turn you into an ass. It's just as much effort for you to go back and get the item numb as it is for someone else, who did so. Making this thread is unnecessary, loser. It's the internet FFS.

then use a different browser for quidco FFS! :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions