Groups

xxx

x

9 Comments

Peugeot 206CC or Vauxhall Tigra? Not sure how new it would be for 3k tho! But worth a look

(I recently got the Peugeot 207CC) :-D

Off the top of my head I don't thinly you'd get ANY hard top convis at that price..

ei8hty5ive;8670401

Off the top of my head I don't thinly you'd get ANY hard top convis at … Off the top of my head I don't thinly you'd get ANY hard top convis at that price..

You could buy a 206CC for that price although personally I think it's a bit of a risk, they seemed to suffer build quality niggles brand new so I can't see them faring well at seven or eight years old
    I'd personally leave the hard top part at that sort of price range as you'd get a better car for the money without it.

John

Try autotrader.

If you can push it to 4K then there a few Mercedes SLK's on the market, if you are on the tall side then the newer tintops are pretty useless due to the rake of the windscreen, the SLK is excellent, i'm 6'-4" and sit in fine, the only one that I can sit it and is now on my drive, 12 months motoring, flawless!

Gun

For that budget, I really wouldn't bother - you'll get more trouble than it's worth. Go for a reasonable car with AC instead.

Banned

Bmw E30

my mate arthur daley could sort you out with 1

Toyota Mr2
    http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3145/2841/7861420100_large.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1520

See more discussions