Groups
    EXPIRED

xxx

x

3 Comments

yeah I get this problem quite a bit because I often sell books on Ebay. Some idiot over at Ebay doesn't relise that all books don't weigh the same, you'd think it would be quite obvious that some books such as hardback or larger ones are going to cost more than your average copy of the Da Vinci code

In some categories I use they have limits on too, way around it is to select the 'other courier' option and enter your own amount.

simplyjimbo

In some categories I use they have limits on too, way around it is to … In some categories I use they have limits on too, way around it is to select the 'other courier' option and enter your own amount.

I wouldn't advise people to do that,unles you're actually using a courier you just can't say you are then send it any means you please,you might get away with it for a while but it only takes one angry buyer and you'll be in trouble.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542121
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions