EXPIRED

xxx

x

14 Comments

Banned

about £10

i want

bout tree fiddy

in all seriousness-the saturdays signatures are next to worthless-signatures that are valuable depend on level of fame and how notorious they are for signing stuff.

Its just a frame mounted normal cd which you can get anywhere-it isnt a gold/platinum disc from the record company or suchlike.

a nice thing for a saturdays fan to be sure but in monetary terms,virtually worthless.

whatsThePoint

Realistically i'd value it at £50-60 and double that once their TV show … Realistically i'd value it at £50-60 and double that once their TV show starts

50 quid for a signed cd cover in a frame oO

i can make it valuable for you, i can do a great paul mccartney signature.... even he couldn't tell the difference, in all seriousness though, i would say this is worth less because it is signed by nobodies, i've never even heard of em

This is the group that's being advertised on TV as "Britain's favorite girl band" I've never heard of them?

jayjayuk1234

i can make it valuable for you, i can do a great paul mccartney … i can make it valuable for you, i can do a great paul mccartney signature.... even he couldn't tell the difference, in all seriousness though, i would say this is worth less because it is signed by nobodies, i've never even heard of em

they are quite a big girl band, any young person could tell you who they are but i agree that its not worth much

whatsThePoint

A valuation is nothing without research, Ebay 270619724442

well thats me told X) much better thing to be bought with the money lol

micoo

they are quite a big girl band, any young person could tell you who they … they are quite a big girl band, any young person could tell you who they are but i agree that its not worth much

You calling me old??????
    Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 19th Aug 2010

jayjayuk1234

You calling me old??????

yes i am

whatsThePoint

I think he meant 350 Zimbabwean dollars

lol even thats too much

micoo

they are quite a big girl band, any young person could tell you who they … they are quite a big girl band, any young person could tell you who they are but i agree that its not worth much

only the young boys because they perv them

NAMEOFTHE GAME

only the young boys because they perv them

and all the young girls cos they love girl bands

that pretty much covers the whole "any young person could tell you who they are" thing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions