Groups

YAAAY COME ON MODRIC <3

4 MINUTES.... PENALTY.... YAY =D=D=D

ANYONE ELSE WATCHING IT?!!!

12 Comments

are you an emo teen girl?

Modric is class.

Im watching the first half, hopefully i can stream it on bbc cos im watching the f1 at 6.

Modric is looking good so far.

Original Poster

lol no why? i'm 20... and a spurs fan,

Original Poster

odriscoll;2271509

Modric is class.

uhuh exciting that he's coming here!

He might be good but the price was over inflated. Normally when Spurs pay top dollar they are duds!

he look's pure class will be nice to see him @ the lane, you looking forward to watching him and santos??

yimmie;2271525

uhuh exciting that he's coming here!

Original Poster

Dub1;2271579

he look's pure class will be nice to see him @ the lane, you looking … he look's pure class will be nice to see him @ the lane, you looking forward to watching him and santos??

uhuh, kind of a dumb question but do you think they'll be in the pre-season matches? (can't wait to go to norwich!)
    he'll be able to join jenas in the small club. :thumbsup:

its a good question, best bet is to join up to glory-glory.co.uk (i am DUB_DAN on there) and ask, i would be geussing they wont be, modric maybe but im 99& sure dos santos has a slight injury but.... you never no as we have that cup with celtic etc soon

yimmie;2271596

uhuh, kind of a dumb question but do you think they'll be in the … uhuh, kind of a dumb question but do you think they'll be in the pre-season matches? (can't wait to go to norwich!) he'll be able to join jenas in the small club. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Dub1;2271606

its a good question, best bet is to join up to glory-glory.co.uk (i am … its a good question, best bet is to join up to glory-glory.co.uk (i am DUB_DAN on there) and ask, i would be geussing they wont be, modric maybe but im 99& sure dos santos has a slight injury but.... you never no as we have that cup with celtic etc soon

aah good idea, i'm not on any football forums...

woooo, you spurs!

Supermod

Pretty boring game after the goal went in.
    Come on Poland!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GCSE Results day911
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012501
      4. Samsung Note 81119

See more discussions